- About this property
- Explore Kilburn
**Opportunity Awaits Solid Brick Home on 750m² AllotmentProperty ID 1569496Families, Investors and Developers will all be interested in this solid brick home sited on a massive allotment, currently set up for quality family living with the potential for future development (STCC).
High fencing with mature plantings provide a secure street presence with the home generously set back from the road. Polished timber floors greet us upon entering and flow throughout the majority of the home, creating a pleasant contrast to the neutral colour scheme.
The home offers 3 bedrooms all of generous proportions. Bedroom 1 has a ceiling fan plus a built-in robe with a mirror panel. Bedroom 2 has a ceiling fan, with bedroom 3 having a decorative fire place, art deco ceiling rose, plus built-in bookshelves. A heritage style central bathroom boasts a claw foot bath with shower over, checker floor tiles and an electronic controlled roof window.
The polished timber floors continue throughout the kitchen, dining and living rooms. A good sized lounge boasts a ceiling fan and downlights and is located in the perfect position adjacent the kitchen and dining room. A country style kitchen overlooks the dining area. Flat white cabinetry, solid Jarrah benchtops, modern appliances including integrated dishwasher all combine with ambient down lighting, Bosch temperature controlled hot water and handy wine storage to create a wonderful cooking zone. The adjacent dining area boasts antique glass French doors opening to the outdoors. A space saving laundry plus separate toilet complete an impressive interior.
Entertain outdoors in style beneath a large gabled pergola with ceiling fan over a red brick paved patio. Cook up a barbeque or just sit and relax as the kids play on the large lawned area adjacent. A gabled carport provides covered parking for one vehicle and there is heaps of space for further off street parking.
The large backyard is a gardener's delight. There are raised garden beds for vegetables and established plants and trees. Pop up sprinklers and garden irrigation will keep things looking fresh and 3 rain water tanks provide extra water.
A massive shed at the rear of the block is perfect for the handyman. A partially lined room of approx. 8m x 4.8m could be utilised as a games room or extra living accommodation (STCC). A good sized workshop is adjacent with a further covered open storage area completing an impressive layout.
* 3 bedroom solid brick home
* Huge 750sqm allotment ideal for renovation or development (STCC)
* Polished timber floors though most of the home
* 3 large bedrooms
* Central bathroom with claw foot bath and electronic controlled roof window
* Generous living room with ceiling fan and down lights
* Country style kitchen / dining room with down lighting plus French door access to outdoor living
* Kitchen with flat white cabinetry, solid Jarrah benchtops, modern appliances, integrated dishwasher and handy wine storage
* Bosch temperature controlled hot water (control pads in Kitchen and Bathroom)
* Space saving laundry and separate toilet, with built-in cabinetry
* Fully re-wired with Clipsal safety switch
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (4 zones) throughout
* Gabled pergola with ceiling fan
* Gabled carport for 1 vehicle plus heaps of off street parking
* Massive back yard with established gardens, lawns and plants
* 1 x 5000L plus 2 x 1100L rain water tanks
* Irrigation system installed
* Huge games room / shed / man cave
* Good size work shop / storage room
* Great open covered storage shed
Delightfully located in the heart of Kilburn and central to all desired amenities. Local schools include Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College, with TAFE SA Regency Park just down the road. Public transport is a short walk away on Prospect Road, where you will also find the vibrant caf and restaurant precinct. Quality shopping at the Churchill Centre includes Kmart, Coles, Bunnings plus the new Costco and Aldi stores.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to acquire a solid brick home on a huge allotment in one of Kilburn's most desirable locations.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | R - Residential64
Built | 1950
Land | 750sqm
Council Rates | $952.25pa
Water | $161.90pq
ESL | $224.70pa