House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Kersbrook
This One Ticks All the Boxes!Property ID 1564270This is your chance to secure this beautifully renovated, 5 bedroom, Spanish style villa in the very sought after suburb of Kersbrook!
On over 86 acres, this property is your very own private hideaway. Featuring an arena size moto x track, huge shedding, dams and fenced paddocks, this property has it all and more.
This house embodies the meaning of an entertainer's dream with almost 300 square metres of living. The home has been renovated throughout and includes 4 super-sized bedrooms plus a 5th bedroom or study. There are 3 living areas and an enormous new kitchen, with double oven, to really impress your guests. Every room has fantastic views of the Adelaide Hills through the large custom villa-style windows
The land is divided into multiple paddocks and includes 4 dams. There are crush and holding/handling yards for cattle and plenty of water available, provided by a number of rainwater tanks and excellent quality bore water.
The large main shed has a concrete floor, electricity, is totally sealed and has sliding doors to the front and rear to accommodate large machinery. There is a 2nd shed closer to the house which also provides lock up garaging and parking for vehicles. Security and privacy is ensured with the bottom driveway entrance fitted with an electronic security gate and video intercom accessible from the residence.
Enjoy the feeling of really being away from it all. Far enough away to be surrounded by flora and fauna, yet close enough to be only a quick 20 or so minute drive back to hustle and bustle of the suburbs.
SOME OF THE OTHER STAND OUT FEATURES
* Grand style entrance with custom built wooden 10 foot double door
* Main bedroom with full length private balcony
* Large 4th bedroom downstairs with new ensuite bathroom
* Lounge with cathedral ceilings flowing into an impressive open plan formal lounge and dining room.
* Fully landscaped gardens with automatic watering system
* Previously sustained sheep, but also suitable for cows, horses, goats or agistment
* Access to the property from multiple roads including bordering the famous Heysen trail
* 10 acre moto cross track for the kids or adults including jumps, step ups and berms
* Large dam purpose built for trout
The list could keep going but it has to be seen to be believed!