- About this property
- Explore Kanmantoo
Sold by David Parkins!Property ID 1589226Backyard Oasis - Best value in Kanmantoo
Immaculately presented home including self contained studio/retreat on a generous 1214m2 with an abundant orchard and vegie gardens. This property has been designed, manicured and maintained lovingly by its current owners and is a salute to craftsmanship inside and the ultimate organic lifestyle outside.
* Up to 3 bedrooms, master with BIR.
* 1 bathroom, 2 toilets.
* Large standalone studio/retreat/bedroom, plumbed and with additional cold room' storage facility.
* New floating timber floor boards.
* Open plan kitchen/family/dining with feature stained glass window.
* Gas cook top, electric cooking.
* S/S R/C A/C (near new), slow combustion heater, ceiling fans.
* 1214m2 allotment.
* 6.1 x 5.5 garage/workshop powered and concreted with easy access and secure.
* Single carport UMR.
* Entertainment area adjoining pathway to retreat.
* Huge established orchard many fruit varieties with established shade house and hot house.
* Large vegetable plots.
* Garden sheds, wood shed, fertiliser shed.
* Approximately 50,000L RW storage across 6 interconnected tanks for garden use.
* Great street appeal complete with white picket fence.
You won't find a better presented home! Kanmantoo offers the peace and tranquillity of rural living but is only a short 20 minute drive to the Adelaide Hills hub of Mt Barker and 25 minutes to the Rural City of Murray Bridge.