- About this property
- Explore Ingle Farm
* Open Inspection Cancelled * Demolish or Divide (Stcc)Property ID 1669302720sqm allotment with a 21.03 meter frontage.
Developers and investors will love the unique location adjacent Walkley Heights, and homebuyers will appreciate the convenience of the local shops just over the road and available public transport at your doorstep.
The current home is in need of major repairs and comprises 3 bedrooms, the main bedroom has a private external access door while bedroom 3 offers a built-in robe. Polished timber floors flow through an L shaped lounge and dining room creating a pleasant everyday living area. The kitchen is a generous light filled room with the original cabinetry, providing a functional cooking space. The bathroom boasts terrazzo floor plus bath and separate shower. A walk though laundry has the toilet adjacent and offers external access to the rear yard.
The backyard offers sweeping lawns and established plants, hosting a cosy studio, (lined shed), where your creative spirit will appreciate the botanic serenity. A shade pergola adjacent provides a peaceful area to relax outdoors. A long single carport will provide undercover parking for one vehicle plus there is room for another in the driveway.
* Colonial style brick veneer home in need of major repairs
* 720sqm allotment (approx)
* 21.03 meter frontage (approx)
* Demolish and sub-divide (STCC)
* Great location opposite local shops and adjacent Walkley Heights
* L shaped lounge / dining with polished timber floors
* 3 good sized bedrooms
* 2.6m ceilings
* Bright and functional kitchen with original cabinetry
* Studio (lined shed) with adjacent pergola
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* 2 tool sheds
* Long single carport
* Secure gates to rear yard
Beautifully positioned adjacent Walkley Heights with local shops just over the road and public transport at your doorstep. Ingle Farm and Valley View Shopping Centres are both conveniently located close by as is the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct and the weekly Farmers Market.
Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Para Vista Primary, Valley View Secondary, Northfield Primary, St Pauls College, Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Heritage College and Cedar College, along with The Walkley Heights Child Care Centre.
Local parks and reserves include Dry Creek Linear Park and Wetlands, a great place for exercise and recreation, RM Williams Reserve and Pioneer Avenue Reserve.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 720sqm
Frontage | 21.03 meters
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC