Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Hope Valley
** Secure & Spacious Townhouse with a TwistProperty ID 1533107Located in a gated community of 4 only, this quality appointed town house offers an enviable lifestyle, perfect for those who like to entertain and an excellent option for the security conscience.
An automatic sliding gate at the estate entrance will ensure that only residents and welcome guests come to visit, there is even a visitor's carpark at your doorstep for added convenience.
Floating floors greet us upon entering, flowing throughout the ground floor living and the stairwell. A formal lounge adjacent the entrance hall is a great place to receive your guests, or an ideal home theatre or casual living zone. Plantation shutters and down lighting will moderate the balance of light and reverse cycle ducted air conditioning will provide a relaxing temperature all year round.
An exquisitely appointed kitchen overlooks a family and casual meals zone providing a valuable second living area. Stainless steel appliances, quality modern cabinetry, stone look bench tops, breakfast bar, a dishwasher and a huge walk in pantry all combine into a spacious and stylish cooking area. A full view of the family room and outdoor living beyond will keep the chef in touch with the family activities. A guest powder room and laundry with external access door in conveniently located adjacent.
The outdoor areas are spacious and inviting. A large verandah provides a great area for entertaining outdoors. A double carport with automatic roller door allows 2 cars to park securely. A mature garden bed and a synthetic lawned area add to the atmosphere.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom has a large mirror doored built-in robe and a ceiling fan access to a private balcony is a bonus and a great place to catch the morning sun. Plantation shutters are installed to moderate the lighting. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both well-proportioned and both have ceiling fans. Bedroom 2 has a built-in robe with mirror doors. A spacious and bright family bathroom with separate bath and shower plus a separate toilet cater for the wet area requirements.
* Double storey townhouse in a gated community of 4 only
* Automatic sliding gate access for residents
* 3 bedrooms, spacious master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robe, private balcony and plantation shutters
* Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
* Bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
* Gleaming family bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Entrance hall and formal lounge with floating floors and plantation shutters
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quality modern cabinetry, stone look bench tops, breakfast bar, a dishwasher and a huge walk in pantry
* Spacious family / meals room with split system air conditioner
* Downstairs second bathroom
* Laundry with external access door
* Outdoor living verandah
* Double carport with automatic roller door
* Spacious yard, perfect for entertaining
* 2 rain water tanks
* Zoned security system
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Visitor carpark
Perfectly located with public transport at your doorstep and within easy reach of desirable amenities. Tea Tree Plaza is a short drive or bus ride away at the end of Reservoir Road along with Modbury Hospital, Bunnings Hardware and a lifestyle shopping precinct. Drakes Foodland is only a few hundred metres away for your daily requirements. Local schools in the immediate area include Modbury High, Torrens Valley Christian School, Highbury Primary and Modbury West School.
Be sure to add this tantalising town house to your inspection list. You will be Impressed!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | R - Residential
Built | 2007
House | 209sqm