House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Holden Hill
**Sold** Private and Secure - Corner LocationProperty ID 1560440This 3 bedroom home is perfect for the younger family moving up or as a downscale for the older couple. Fully fenced and landscaped on a valuable corner allotment the home offers crisp polished timber floors and neutral colours providing a sharp and clean living environment highlighted by down lighting in the main living areas, creating an uncomplicated ambience for peaceful daily living.
A large open plan kitchen, living and dining provides a central social hub for the home. White cabinetry and stone look bench tops combine with stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, Pura Tap and breakfast bar to produce a pleasant cooking environment where the chef can stay in touch with the daily family activities in the adjacent living and outdoor areas.
Sliding doors from the kitchen open to a private lawned courtyard where a pergola offers a great space for outdoor living. A second outdoor area on the opposite side of the home also provides a large lawned area, a gravel patio and a handy tool shed for outdoor storage. There is plenty of room for a healthy garden and heaps of room for the kids to play. A single carport plus additional off street parking completes an impressive allotment.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with polished timber floors. Bedrooms 1 & 2 offer built-in robes with mirror panels and have security roller shutters fitted. All bedrooms are of double proportion. The wet areas comprise a bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate toilet and a laundry walk through laundry with external access.
* 3 bedroom home on corner allotment
* Plenty of outdoor living space over 2 separate yards
* High private fencing and fully landscaped
* 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 have built-in robes with mirror doors
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Down lighting to the kitchen and living areas
* Modern kitchen with stone look bench tops, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, Pura Tap and breakfast bar
* Outdoor living pergola overlooking private courtyard
* Security roller shutters to main windows
* Modern bathroom and separate toilet
* Walk through laundry with external access
* Ducted heating and cooling throughout
* Single carport plus off street parking for one other vehicle
* Pop up sprinklers to rear lawn
* Handy tool shed
Perfectly located in the heart of Holden Hill with local amenities within easy reach. Public transport is a short walk away to North East Road or Valiant Road. The Holden Hill Community Centre and Bentley Reserve is just down the street with oval, tennis court, playground and dog park, a great place for your sport and recreation. Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is the local grocery venue and Tea Tree Plaza will provide a world class shopping experience. Local schools include Dernancourt Primary, Windsor Gardens Secondary, TAFE SA Gilles Plains and St Pauls College with the Holden Hill Kindergarten just around the corner.
A great opportunity for those wishing to purchase a home with room to grow or those looking to downscale. Your inspection is recommended!