- About this property
- Explore Holden Hill
Double Brick Home - Large Allotment Swimming PoolProperty ID 1559655This circa 1964 solid brick home is sited on a traditional size allotment and offers something special for all family members. Extensive verandah, garage and carport areas will suit the man of the family plus an in-ground swimming pool, is great for the kids and perfect for your summer relaxation.
A neat and tidy lawn introduces the cream brick facade, providing a wide street presence, set amongst other similar homes with hills and city views in the distance. Polished timber floors greet us upon entering to a large living / dining room where a ceiling fan and split system air conditioner will keep the temperature comfortable. A good size kitchen is adjacent offering solid timber cabinetry, modern appliances, bay window overlooking the back yard plus a double sink with Pura Tap and a ceiling fan. A unique design allows room for a casual meals table.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes and fresh carpet floor coverings. A bathroom with separate bath and shower provides the wet areas, along with a walk through laundry with separate toilet plus external access door to a full width tiled outdoor living verandah. Entertain family and friends outdoors in style this summer with this huge outdoor living space overlooking a manicured lawn and swimming pool beyond. Established gardens and lawns provide a comfortable outdoor living zone, perfect for summer fun! A 2 car carport plus a garage with room for a workshop or man cave completes an attractive offering.
* Solid Brick home circa 1964
* 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Open plan living and dining with polished timber floor, split system air conditioner plus ceiling fan
* Kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, modern appliances, bay window, double sink, Pura Tap and a ceiling fan
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Large walk through laundry with external access and separate toilet
* Huge outdoor living verandah, perfect for entertaining
* Manicured lawns and gardens
* Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
* Secure garage with workshop or man cave area
* 2 car carport
* Tool shed
* Exterior shade blinds to street facing windows
* Views of the hills and city in the distance
Perfectly located in the heart of Holden Hill with local amenities within easy reach. Public transport is a short walk away to Valiant Road. The Holden Hill Community Centre and Bentley Reserve is just down the street with oval, tennis court, playground and dog park, a great place for your sport and recreation. Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is the local grocery venue and Tea Tree Plaza will provide a world class shopping experience. Local schools include Dernancourt Primary, Windsor Gardens Secondary, Kildare College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains and St Pauls College with the Holden Hill Kindergarten just around the corner.