House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Hillcrest
Surprisingly Spacious, 4 Bedrooms on a Corner AllotmentProperty ID 1556319A wide rendered frontage and tree lined street make an impressive entrance statement to this 2007 built, 4 bedroom family home. Located on a valuable corner allotment with 3 street frontages and only one direct neighbour, the home offers space and privacy with room for your family to grow.
We enter the home to a formal lounge, perfect for receiving guests. Floating floors flow effortlessly from the lounge through an open plan design incorporating dining, kitchen and family. Down lighting throughout these living areas adding a contemporary appeal.
A spacious kitchen layout overlooks both dining and family areas. Prepare meals while keeping in touch with the family activities with the kitchen affording a full view of the lifestyle areas through to the outdoors beyond. Stainless steel appliances, modern look trending cabinetry and handles, pantry cupboard and raised breakfast bar all combine to create a great cooking environment.
The dining area adjacent is of generous proportion, as is the family room. Sliding glass doors lead to the outdoor areas and strategically sited windows allow natural light to infuse. Access to a double garage with automatic roller door is available through the kitchen, making easy work of unloading the weekly shopping.
The 4 bedrooms are all of good proportion. The master suite is bright and spacious. An ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe provide excellent parents facilities. Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 all have built-in robes with mirror doors and all bedrooms have down lighting and quality timber venetian blinds.
This allotment provides 2 separate outdoor living areas. A large lawned area provides a great place for the kids to play and an adjacent separate paved patio is a great spot to entertain outdoors. A garden area and tool shed complete a functional back and side yard layout.
* 4 bedroom family home on corner allotment
* Spacious semi open plan design
* 2007 built
* Floating floors throughout all living areas
* Downlights throughout the whole home
* Quality timber venetian blinds to all major windows
* Dining area with furniture nook
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, modern look trending cabinetry and handles, pantry cupboard and raised breakfast bar
* Generous family room with sliding door to exterior
* Bright and crisp main bathroom with semi frameless shower screen
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* All other bedrooms with built-in mirror robes
* Double garage with automatic roller door plus internal access
* Off street parking for a further two cars
* Large lawned area, ideal for children and pets
* Paved patio for outdoor living
* Garden area and tool shed
* Fully landscaped and fenced
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with zone control throughout the home
* Alarm system installed
* Instant gas hot water system
Delightfully located in a tree lined street amongst other simular quality homes. The Hillcrest Community Centre is within walking distance with park and open spaces, perfect for your daily exercise and ideal for the younger family. Numerous local schools are available including Hillcrest Primary, Gilles Plains Primary, St Pius X School as well as Cedar College and Heritage College at Northgate. St Pauls College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains and Windsor Gardens Secondary College are also quite accessible. Quality supermarkets and shops can be found at Northgate Plaza or Gilles Plain Shopping Centre, both in the local area, with public transport a short walk away on Fosters Road.
This is a quality built home in a fantastic family friendly location, don't let this one slip away, inspection will most certainly impress!
15 Gascoyne Avenue, Hillcrest