House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Highbury
4 Bedroom Solid Brick Family Home the Surprize is InsideProperty ID 14656745 Duncan Crescent, Highbury
** Inspection by appointment **
There is room for the whole family is this 4 bedroom solid brick family home. A crisp tiled hall greets us upon entering, with the tiles flowing throughout the passage way. A formal lounge takes front position with gas heater, plantation shutters and fresh carpet that leads us to an adjacent formal dining with sliding glass doors allowing light to infuse.
An upgraded kitchen features stainless steel appliances, sharp cabinetry and bench tops, stunning glass splash backs. A sky light overhead creates a bright and pleasant food preparation area that includes a servery window to the family room where tiled floors, a second skylight, timber feature ceiling and a split system air conditioner combine into a comfortable casual environment.
The living areas just keep on giving with a large games room offering a third living space, perfect for the larger family with older children. An access door leads to an outdoor living area and an adjacent kitchenette provides a second area for food and drinks to be prepared, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
There are 4 bedrooms on offer, all with fresh carpet and plantation shutters. The master suite offers an upgraded ensuite bathroom with new appointments throughout, plus two built-in robes, dressing area and its own split system air conditioner. Bedroom 2 also has a built-in robe, with bedrooms 3 and 4 being of good proportion. Bedroom 4 includes a split system air conditioner. A refurbished toilet and bathroom provide modern sparkling wet areas.
Outdoors offers a two car garage with a drive through facility. An auto roller door at street level is a pleasing addition. There is also room for two more vehicles to park off street. Two verandahs at the rear of the home provide an area for entertaining outdoors and a large lawned area will give the kids a place to play. A generous garden area, good size tool shed with power and a rainwater tank complete the offering.
* European style solid brick family home
* 4 bedrooms all with fresh carpet and plantation shutters
* Master bedroom with update ensuite bathroom and 2 built-in robes
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
* Bedroom 4 with split system air conditioner
* Tiled entrance hall and passage
* Formal lounge with gas heater and plantation shutters
* Dining room with sliding glass doors to outside
* Kitchen with glass splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, fresh cabinetry and benchtops plus skylight
* Tiled family room with skylight and servery windows to lounge and kitchen
* Second kitchen adjacent games room
* Upgraded toilet and bathroom
* Large games room with external access door to verandah
* Two rear verandahs for outdoor living
* Large back yard with generous lawned area
* Two car drive through garage with auto roller door
* Room for 2 cars to park off street
* Large tool shed with Power
* Rain water tank
Peacefully located on a quiet street in the heart of Highbury. Highbury Primary School is conveniently located at the end of the street. Other local schools include Torrens Valley Christian School, Modbury High School and St Agnes Primary School. There are plenty of parks, reserves and sporting facilities in the local area including the River Torrens Linear Reserve, Turramurra Recreation Centre and the Hope Valley Football and Netball Clubs. The Hope Valley Supermarket Complex is close at hand for your daily requirements and Tea Tree Plaza is nearby for your specialty shopping and entertainment requirements.
Your inspection of this quality offering will surely be rewarding!