House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Henley Beach
Spacious Family Home Within Walking Distance to the Beach!Property ID 1851773Only a short stroll from the picturesque beaches of Henley & Grange. Its all about Location, Location, Location!
This 3 bedroom family home has immense potential for those looking to renovate, redevelop (STCC) or invest in one of the most desirable suburbs in Adelaide.
A highlight feature includes the high ceilings, abundance of natural light throughout the home and its close proximity to the beach, allowing for the wonderful sea breeze.
Auction: Onsite - Wednesday March 28th at 5.30pm - Unless Sold Prior
Many fines features include:
- 3 Bedrooms (bedroom 1 & 3 with BIR's, bedroom 1 also equipped with a ceiling fan)
- Bathroom is centrally located
- Seperate toilet
- Lounge located at the front of the home
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage and electric cook top /oven
- Breakfast bar window overlooking spacious family living / dining room, equipped with a ceiling fan and split system, reverse cycle heater / air conditioner
- Large laundry with side access to the home
- Manicured front and rear gardens perfect for family entertaining, children or pets. There are fruit trees located along the Northern side boundary
- Pergola perfect for enjoying a cup of coffee watching the sun set
- Garage with rear lane access suitable for 1 car and sizeable enough for a workbench / handyman area. Secondary car can be securely parked at the front of the property & plenty of off street parking
- Rainwater tank
- Land size: 534m2 approx.
Local attractions within close proximity include the beach, 'Henley Square',within walking distance of Henley & Grange jetties, Parks and Reserves, public transport, classy Restaurants and Caf's, quality private and public schools (within the Henley High School zone) and much more!
"You're sure to be very impressed! Take advantage!"
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
RLA 183 205