House for Sale
- About this property
Near New - Low Maintenance - Established AllotmentProperty ID 1940102Constructed in 2015 and sited on a low maintenance corner allotment, this recently built contemporary home offers style and space across a 3 bedroom design that will appeal to younger buyers starting out, retirees looking to downscale, time poor busy professionals and shrewd investors looking for an easy to rent' acquisition to their real estate portfolio.
Timber look floating floors, LED down lighting and crisp neutral tones greet us as we enter, flowing throughout, offering a bright contemporary ambience for your daily lifestyle.
An open plan living, dining and kitchen provides a welcoming casual area where natural light enhances the atmosphere. Entertain as you cook with a modern kitchen offering stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, double sink, crisp white cabinetry and breakfast bar, all overlooking the living spaces with views to the outdoors beyond.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion. Bedroom 1 boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, providing modern amenities to the master suite. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A bright main bathroom will cater for both guests and residents with an adjacent laundry completing the wet areas.
2.7m ceilings and 2.35m doors give a sense of space while reverse cycle ducted air conditioning moderates the temperature. An exposed aggregate driveway adds a contemporary sophistication while a "Honeywell" audio visual door chime provides a desirable peace of mind security.
An opaque covered pergola provides an alfresco entertaining space surrounded by low maintenance gardens and artificial lawns that wrap around the home. An oversize single garage with automatic panel lift door and drive through roller door will provide secure parking for one vehicle, plus there is room for another in the driveway, completing a very attractive low maintenance offering.
* Contemporary design, 2015 constructed low maintenance home
* Valuable corner allotment with established gardens
* Timber look floating floors, LED downlights and neutral tones throughout
* 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Open plan living & dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting offering stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, double sink, crisp white cabinetry and breakfast bar
* Opaque covered pergola set amongst verdant gardens & low maintenance artificial lawns
* Spacious main bathroom and separate laundry
* Oversize single garage with auto panel lift door, rear roller door and direct access to the home
* 2.7m ceilings and 2.35m doors
* "Honeywell" audio visual door chime
* Rain water tank
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Exposed aggregate driveway and front paths
* Ready to move in and enjoy
Perfectly positioned within easy reach of the Fourth Creek Linear Reserve and associated parks and playgrounds. Public transport is just a short walk away on St. Bernards & Montacute Road. Local lifestyle shopping is at your doorstep with restaurants, hotel and specialty shops available on Montacute and Lower North East Roads. Local shopping centres include Campbelltown, Firle and Marden Shopping precincts, all within easy reach. East Torrens School is at the end of the street with East Marden Primary, St Francis of Assisi Primary, St Joseph's Catholic School, Norwood Morialta High and Trinity Gardens Primary all in the local area.
Both home buyers and investors will want this one. Be quick, inspect at your earliest convenience!
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential 3 - Regeneration
Built | 2015
Land | 344 sqm
House | 156 sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC