- About this property
- Explore Hectorville
*Open Inspection Cancelled - Sorry for Any Inconvenience* Solid Brick Home on Valuable 660m² AllotmentProperty ID 1841145Sited on a near rectangular 660sqm allotment with 18.9 meter frontage this level allotment with potential to construct up to 4 community titled homes (STCC) is a solid brick family home in outstanding condition and offers spacious indoor and outdoor living spaces across a 3 bedroom design. The question is will it be preservation or gentrification, why not purchase and live in or rent out for a year while you plan your future or just move in and enjoy the ambience of a generous older build.
A terrazzo front verandah with marble insets welcomes us into the home where crisp porcelain tiles and art deco style cornices add a gentle sophistication, flowing from the hall way, leading us deeper into the home. A generous lounge and adjacent dining both offer ceiling fans, with the lounge having a gas heater and the dining a wall air conditioner. Both these rooms are of a traditional size, allowing plenty of living space for your daily lifestyle. An equally large eat-in kitchen boasts stainless steel Euro appliances, timber look cabinetry, glass splashbacks, glass cooktop and integrated microwave.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, all double bed capable, with bedroom 3 offering a built-in robe. A generous bathroom, adjacent toilet and traditional large laundry complete a tidy interior. Entertain outdoors in style under a large verandah, overlooking a manicured rear yard with established lawn and garden areas. A converted shed makes a great "old school" outdoor kitchen plus there is another shed for garden storage. A solid brick, drive through garage with automatic roller door and rear access roller door completes the home.
* 660sqm Allotment (approx)
* 18.9 meter frontage (approx)
* Solid brick home on valuable allotment
* Potential to construct up to 4 community titled homes
* Traditional design offering 3 bedrooms
* Ornate cornices and porcelain tiles
* Lounge with ceiling fan and gas heater
* Dining with ceiling fan and wall air conditioner
* Kitchen / meals with ceiling fan stainless steel Euro appliances, timber look cabinetry, glass splashbacks, glass cooktop and integrated microwave
* 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion, all with ceiling fans
* Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
* Tidy bathroom with toilet adjacent
* Large traditional laundry
* Generous outdoor living verandah
* Drive through single garage with auto roller door
* Converted shed offering outdoor kitchen facilities
* 2 x storage sheds
* 2.78m ceilings
Perfectly positioned within easy reach of the Fourth Creek Linear Reserve and associated parks and playgrounds. Public transport is just a short walk away on Montacute Road. Local lifestyle shopping is at your doorstep with restaurants, hotel and specialty shops available on Montacute and Lower North East Roads. Local shopping centres include Campbelltown, Firle and Marden Shopping precincts, all within easy reach. East Torrens School is at the end of the street with East Marden Primary, St Francis of Assisi Primary, St Joseph's Catholic School, Norwood Morialta High and Trinity Gardens Primary all in the local area.
Both home buyers and investors will want this one. Be quick, inspect at your earliest convenience!
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential 3 - Regeneration
Land | 660sqm (approx)
Frontage | 18.9 meters (approx)
House | 252sqm (approx)
Built | 1971
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC