- About this property
- Explore Hectorville
** a Rare Find Solid Brick 1 Bedroom Unit - 180 Degree ViewsProperty ID 1544130Located on the first floor at the front of a group of 9, this solid brick unit offers unparalleled 180 degree views from the hills and over the local suburb. Valuable under croft car parking will provide off street parking for one vehicle with the access door to the unit at the immediate dismount point, providing sheltered entry from your car to the unit.
The unit offers an open plan design that is spacious and inviting, freshly painted in crisp neutral tones. A large living / dining area is centrally located, with a corner galley style kitchen adjacent. The kitchen offers solid timber cabinetry wrapping around a corner window, combining modern appliances and benchtops to create a wonderful cooking environment, complemented by views from the neighbourhood to the hills, modern down lighting adds a contemporary charm.
A huge bedroom offers views over the local suburb from another corner window. Wall to wall built-in robes provide desirable storage and hanging space and a wall air conditioner will help moderate the temperature.
The wet areas are also generously proportioned. A good sized laundry has plenty of room for a washing machine and trough, plus additional room for a storage cupboard, complemented by a bright and light bathroom with modern vanity and contemporary fittings. A large cupboard provides linen and general storage, completing an impressive offering.
* Solid brick, first floor unit
* 1 bedroom with built in robes and air conditioner
* Large open plan living / dining area
* Corner galley style solid timber kitchen with modern appliances
* Views from kitchen to the hills
* Views from living and bedroom over the local suburbs
* Large laundry
* Bathroom with modern vanity, toilet and fittings
* Large linen and storage cupboard
* Downlights to kitchen and contemporary light fittings throughout
* Under croft car parking with direct access door to the unit
* Ideal location close to transport and local amenities
Perfectly positioned with public transport at your doorstep. Local lifestyle shopping is at your doorstep with restaurants, hotel and specialty shops only a hundred metres away. Local shopping centres include Campbelltown, Firle and Marden Shopping precincts, all within easy reach. St Joseph's Catholic School is right next door with East Marden Primary, St Francis of Assisi Primary, Norwood Morialta High and Trinity Gardens Primary all in the local area.
Both home buyers and investors will want this one. Be quick, inspect at your earliest convenience!