House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Gulfview Heights
Biggest of Families, This One's for you.Property ID 1526680Situated in a nice quite cul de sac location and set on a very large 664sqm (approx) allotment this stunning home would be the perfect home for your family. With a garage for 1 car and off street parking on both sides of the house for more than 5 cars plus a caravan/boat, it would also be very suited to tradies/mechanics etc that are looking for a lot of car space.
Greeted by the formal entry you will instantly notice the spacious feel of the home. With a very versatile floor plan you can truly make this lovely home into your very own design.
- Formal living with bay window
- Play room/bedroom 5 featuring bay windows and access to the kitchen.
- Open plan main living, dining and kitchen with large pantry, gas cook top & stone-style bench tops
- Main living with appealing feature wall, gas heating and reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Dining area features beautiful bay windows and access to the rear yard.
- Laundry and separate toilet.
- Internal access to double garage which has been converted to a 1 car garage with a small salon room which includes a head basin. Can easily be converted back to a double garage.
- Double driveway with separate trailer parking, plus a second driveway perfect for boat/caravan behind gates.
- Down lights throughout
- Bedroom 1 with built in robes and great views
- Bedroom 2 is very well sized and features great views
- Bedroom 3 is very well sized and features built in robe
- Upstairs bathroom and separate toilet
- Ample storage throughout hall way
- Main bedroom features built in mirrored robes, grand views, ensuite including spa bath and enjoys a parents retreat/nursery/study.
Outdoors featuring great undercover entertaining area with ceiling fan, large rear shed, well sized-low maintenance gardens and lovely grassed areas just perfect for the kids and/or pets to run and play.
- 5kw Solar Panel System
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Twinkling views all the way to outer harbor
- Surrounded by lovely parks and reserves
- Close to schools, local bus stops and shopping centres
Do not miss out on this great opportunity to secure this fabulous property today! Contact Sam Doman on 0412 572 602 or please visit samdoman.raywhite.com