House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Greenacres
4 Bedrooms - Timber Framed Home on 770 Sqm AllotmentProperty ID 1716994Settlement date noted as 29th of January 2018 - Conditions detailed in the contract of sale.
Located on a traditional size allotment of 770 sqm with a frontage of 20.1 meter (approx.) with scope for sub-division (STCC) this large timber framed home will appeal to developers, investors and homebuyers alike. The 4 bedroom (potentially 5 bedroom) design will appeal to the larger and extended family while providing a safe investment for the future, with the developers and investors keeping a keen eye on proceedings.
The home is in sound condition and offers generous living spaces across a large layout. Polished timber floors greet us upon entering, flowing through an impressive lounge where neutral coloured walls create a subtle welcoming ambience. A central kitchen offers country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, crisp splashbacks, Pura Tap, sky light and a raised bar, combining with a spacious laundry to create a terrific cooking and utility area.
A second living area continues to impress, offering a great casual zone, perfect for daily family interactions. Large windows and glass sliding door allow natural light to infuse creating a comfortable environment.
Step outside to a wrap-around paved pergola, offering plenty of space for even the largest of family gatherings. Entertain outdoors in style under pergola and shade sail covered alfresco areas while the kids play on a more than ample lawned back yard. There is even a greenhouse for the gardener of the family.
All of the bedrooms are of a good size and all offer ceiling fans. The main bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, plus a split system air conditioner for your personal comfort. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all have built-in robes.
Bedroom 2 is a double size room with an adjoining retreat, (easily converted to a 5th bedroom). The main bathroom provides crisp and pleasant amenities with a separate bath and shower, along with an adjacent separate powder room. A dedicated study provides yet another living space, completing an impressive interior.
* Timber framed home of some 8 main rooms
* Large wide frontage allotment with sub-division potential
* Polished timber floors through the main home
* Floating floors to a large family room
* Ceiling fans throughout the home
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and split system air conditioner
* Bedroom 2 with two built-in robes and retreat area (potential bed 5)
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built-in robes and air conditioners
* Combined kitchen and laundry with sliding door to outside
* Kitchen featuring country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, crisp splashbacks, Pura Tap, sky light and a raised bar
* Quality main bathroom and powder room
* Massive wrap around paved outdoor living area with pergola and shade sail
* 2 car carport with automatic roller door
* 2 x rainwater tanks
* Shed, open garden storage and a green house
* Solar panels
* Generous rear yard with lawn and established plants
* Dual access drive through driveway
* Instant gas hot water service
* Easy access for elderly or those with disability
Peacefully located within easy reach of all desired amenities. Local quality schools include St Martin's Primary (just around the corner), Hampstead Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College all easily reachable along with Cedar College and Heritage College at Northgate. Greenacres Reserve with playground, tennis courts and oval is within walking distance for your daily sport and recreation and the parks and reserves of Northgate also in the local area. Both Northgate Plaza and Greenacres Shopping Centre will provide quality shopping amenities and public transport is only a short walk away.
A very desirable offering that will suit homebuyers, investors and developers.
Be sure to inspect this one at your earliest convenience.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential R64
Land | 770sqm
House | 276sqm
Built | 1956
Council Rates | $1589.60pa
Water | $224.15pq
ESL | $340.85pa