- About this property
Under Contract by Tom Royal 0433 351 550 and Samuel Parsons! Open Cancelled!Property ID 1840947Situated in the ever popular seaside suburb of Grange and within walking distance to local shops and cafes, this tastefully renovated unit ticks all the boxes. Featuring stylish updated kitchen and bathroom, and polished timber floor throughout this light and bright unit provides an affordable entry point into this thriving locale.
Ideally suited to a multitude of buyers including retirees, first home buyers and savvy investors, take advantage of this outstanding offering. CONTACT AGENTS TO ARRANGE INSPECTION!
Features of the home include:
- 2 generous sized bedrooms both with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Large open plan lounge room with an abundance of natural light and gas heater.
- Spacious modern kitchen with built in breakfast bench, dishwasher and separate pantry.
- Good size bathroom featuring shower, vanity and toilet.
- Separate laundry with rear access door.
- Single carport located directly next to the property for easy access.
- Multipurpose front lawn area.
- Split system airconditioner.
- Stylish selection of all window treatments.
Located close to public transport with easy access into the city and walking distance to the stunning Grange Beach. Within close proximity to great schools, shops and cafes enjoy the lifestyle this property has to offer.
With the ability for strong rental yield or a great entry point into the market in a suburb that will continue to flourish for years to come don't be late!! ( Please see attached rental projection for the savvy investors)