House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Golden Grove
More Than Just a UnitProperty ID 1578113Quietly located at the rear of a group of only 4, this quality built, federation style homette offers an enviable low maintenance, peaceful lifestyle with all of today's modern conveniences close at hand. An elevated position with established gardens overlooking the group dictates a commanding street presence as we approach the home, a corner bay window completing an appealing architectural design.
We enter the home to a spacious living room complete with bay window and ornate fretwork, a great place to relax and receive guests. The dining room is adjacent, with quality carpets flowing effortlessly through these formal areas. A clever design has kitchen in a corner niche overlooking the casual living area. Modern appliances, wide pantry cupboard, double sink, breakfast bar and Bosch temperature controlled hot water combine into a spacious and functional kitchen.
Sliding glass doors from the family room open to a great outdoor living patio and pergola, the perfect place to entertain family and friends outdoors, all over-looking a fully paved, split level courtyard style backyard. A carport with automatic roller door will provide secure covered parking for one vehicle plus there is off street parking for one other car in the driveway.
There are 2 bedrooms, both offering built-in robes and both of good proportion. Both bedrooms are adequately serviced by a central bathroom and a separate toilet. A walk through laundry has rear yard access plus a generous storage cupboard.
* 2 bedroom homette in quiet group of 4 only
* Elevated position at the rear of the group
* Lounge with feature corner bay window
* Ornate fretwork to lounge / dining
* Corner kitchen overlooking family room
* Kitchen features modern appliances, wide pantry cupboard, double sink, breakfast bar and Bosch temperature controlled hot water
* Family room with sliding door access to rear entertaining pergola
* Gabled outdoor living pergola and entertaining area
* Split level fully paved rear courtyard
* Single carport with auto roller door
* Off street parking for 1 additional vehicle
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
* Shared visitor parking bays at street level
Located in the heart of Golden Grove in a quiet low traffic road amongst other similar homes. Local schools in the immediate area include Our Lady of Hope School, Golden Grove Primary, Pedare Junior School, Fairview Park Primary, Wynn Vale Primary, Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School. The Cobbler Creek Reserve is at your doorstep with The Goldenfields Playground and Reserve plus The Golden Grove Skate Park within easy walking distance, perfect for young teenagers. Local shopping is a pleasure at Golden Grove Village, with Tea Tree Plaza near-by for your designer and speciality goods. Public transport is at your doorstep on Atlantis Drive or catch the Park & Ride to the city from Golden Grove Village.
A genuine opportunity to purchase a quality home in a peaceful location. Be sure to add this one to your open inspection list!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | R - Residential 15
Built | 1994
Council Rates | $894.00pa
Water | $148.35pq
ESL | $33.60pa
Strata | $350.00pq