- About this property
- Explore Golden Grove
*Sold* Spacious Family Home! - Ready to Move in and EnjoyProperty ID 1556656A sleek rendered frontage provides an impressive street presence to this Hickinbotham Homes 2010 built family home, decorative quoin work and feature gables adding a touch of class that continues as we enter the home, where porcelain tiles and feature pendant lighting create an opulent welcome statement, leading us past a formal lounge with raised bulkhead ceiling to the casual living zones.
A huge casual living area is a light and bright living space where the whole family will have room to relax. A corner kitchen with feature ceiling overlooks this family area, allowing the chef a full view of the daily activities. Stainless steel appliances feature, with a corner pantry adding extra storage. A unique splashback adds an artistic element and a super wide breakfast bar allows for multiple users.
Dual doors from the family area lead us to a massive games or rumpus room. Glass doors allow extra light to infuse while opening to the exterior balcony and yard. An architecturally designed curved roof pergola off the kitchen area provides the perfect outdoor living area. Entertain family and friends outdoors in style in this impressive entertaining space that comes complete with views over the adjacent hills. There is even a lawned area for the kids to play.
The home comprises 4 bedrooms. The master suite offers a ceiling fan and two feature pendant bedside lamps. Timber plantation shutters provide the necessary privacy. A huge ensuite bathroom allows for an opulent luxury, featuring a corner spa bath, dual vanity basins and frameless shower screen, all complimented by a massive walk in robe with plenty of space for him and her.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all of double proportion. Bedrooms 2 & 3 feature floor to ceiling built-in robes with mirror doors. All bedrooms have ceiling fans to keep the temperature moderate, with bedroom 4 strategically positioned for use as a study if required. A clever design has a 3 way bathroom with open vanity servicing these bedrooms and also allowing for guest usage. A walk through laundry has exterior access, with a double garage with automatic panel lift door and drive through rear roller door completing a great contemporary design.
At a glance:
* Large family entertainer on low maintenance block
* 2010 built by Hickinbotham Homes
* Quiet location with hills views
* 4 bedrooms, master with walk-in robe plus ensuite including spa bath
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with floor to ceiling built-in mirror robes
* All bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Formal lounge with bulkhead ceiling and plantation shutters
* Porcelain tiles throughout the entry and main living areas
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, feature splashback and breakfast bar
* Huge living and dining area
* Massive rumpus or games room
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Laundry with external access
* Curved roof pergola over outdoor entertaining area
* Large storage and linen cupboards
* Double garage with automatic panel lift door plus drive through roller door access
* Room for 2 other vehicles to park off street in driveway
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Quietly located on the urban fringe in a quiet no through road amongst other simular homes. Local schools in the immediate area include Our Lady of Hope School, Pedare Junior School, Fairview Park Primary, Wynn Vale Primary, Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School. The many and various parks and reserves of Golden Grove are within easy reach for your recreation and exercise. Local shopping is a pleasure at Golden Grove Village or the new Stables Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza is minutes away for your speciality goods. Public transport is within walking distance with routes leading to local shopping and connecting into the city.
A genuine opportunity to purchase a quality home in a peaceful location. Be sure to add this one to your open inspection list!