- About this property
- Explore Golden Grove
**Sold** Fantastic Family Entertainer with Park at the End of the StreetProperty ID 1474294Quietly located in a no through road this outstanding family home on a courtyard allotment offers a desirable lifestyle for those who like room to move and a space to entertain. The home offers two separate living areas, the first is a large games and lounge room adjacent the entrance hall, beautifully tiled throughout. This spacious area could also be a formal living and dining, should that suit your lifestyle. A sliding glass door opens out to an outdoor entertaining pergola that can also be accessed via the drive through double garage, creating a great indoor / outdoor zone perfect for entertaining family and friends.
The second and more casual living area is toward the rear of the home where a sleek and sharp kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gloss white cabinetry, generous cupboard space, pendant lighting and a casual breakfast bar overlooks a meals and family room. The family room boasting a laminate timber floating floor and sliding glass doors to the courtyard beyond. Cook up the daily meals in style while keeping an eye on the family activities from this great vantage point.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom offers a built-in robe and an ensuite bathroom, plus a bay window that allows light to infuse. Quality window treatments, chandelier lighting and a swede look feature wall combine into a relaxing parent's suite. The ensuite bathroom is bright and light with modern tapware and quality appointments.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes with mirror doors and both are of reasonable proportion. A clever 3 way bathroom caters for theses bedrooms and also provides great guest facilities with a separate vanity, toilet and bathroom. A walk through laundry with external access door completes the interior.
At a glance:
* 3 bedrooms courtyard home on established allotment
* Quiet no-through road location amongst other simular homes
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in mirror robes
* Large games / lounge room (or formal area), fully tiled plus access to outdoor living
* Large family / meals / kitchen area
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gloss white cabinetry, pendant lighting and breakfast bar
* Family room with floating floor and sliding glass doors to exterior
* Large outdoor living gabled pergola
* Double garage with auto roller doors plus roller door to the rear
* Off street parking for an additional two vehicles
* Fully landscaped and fenced allotment
* Tool shed
* Gas heating with zone control
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* 2.7 metre ceiling heights throughout
* Alarm system installed
* Local park and playground at the end of the street
* Walking distance to Pedare Junior School and Golden Grove Primary School
Located in the heart of Golden Grove in a quiet no through road amongst other simular homes with a large park and playground at the end of the street. Local schools in the immediate area include Our Lady of Hope School, Pedare Junior School, Fairview Park Primary, Wynn Vale Primary, Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School. The many and various parks and reserves of Golden Grove are within easy reach for your recreation and exercise. Tea Tree Gully Golf Course is just down the road along with Cobbler Creek Reserve. Local shopping is a pleasure at Golden Grove Village or the new Stables Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza is minutes away for your speciality goods. Public transport is at your doorstep on Bicentennial Drive, Golden Grove Road and Hancock Road.
A genuine opportunity to purchase a quality home in a peaceful location. Be sure to add this one to your open inspection list!