- About this property
- Explore Glenelg North
Another One Sold by Matt DickinsonProperty ID 1549820AS BIG AS A HOUSE! Be quick to secure this rare property!
Located within meters of Glenelg's North Esplanade and the Patawalonga you can take a leisurely stroll to Jetty Road via the Holdfast Shores Precinct and enjoy all that is on offer to you in the area.
Although the property is classified as a unit and is within a small well maintained group of four, the home itself is massive and more accurately resembles the layout and functionality of a house. Fully updated internally there really isn't anything left to do this property. We feel its best feature is the huge private courtyard to the front of the property, which would appeal to both owner occupiers and savvy investors alike.
1/23 Anderson Ave, Glenelg North at a glance:
- Huge overall building area of approximately 102sqm
- Two spacious bedrooms (master with built-in-wardrobe, remote-controlled air-conditioner and ceiling fan)
- Spacious living and adjoining dining room area with downlights, remote-controlled air-conditioner and gas heater connection point
- Modern updated kitchen with ample cupboard, bench space and tiled splashback
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and built in laundry facilities
- Fully updated bathroom with bath, glass shower screen and modern fixtures and fittings
- Entrance area large enough for study and/or sitting area
- Huge private courtyard
- Carport and adjoining pergola area
- Superb location
**Tenanted until 20/04/2017 @ $320 per week**
BE QUICK, RARE PROPERTIES LIKE THIS SELL FAST!
Council (Holdfast Bay) - $955.35 per annum
SA Water - $71.60 per quarter
Sewer - $86.38 per quarter
ESL - $217.10 per annum
Strata - $225.00 per quarter
Built - 1963