- About this property
- Explore Gilles Plains
Terrific Townhouse with Reserve ViewsProperty ID 1734004Location doesn't get much better than this two storey townhouse overlooking a leafy reserve. A sense of peace and serenity greets the senses as we stand on the elevated front porch, admiring the pleasant panorama.
A generous living room provides an impressive welcome, tiled floors flowing through to the adjacent kitchen / dining, quality down lighting and back lit artwork niches impart a subtle luxury. A modern kitchen overlooks the dining area through to the outdoors beyond. Stainless steel appliances, double sink, breakfast bar and a bulkhead ceiling all combine into a comfortable cooking zone.
Outdoors offers a clear covered pergola, perfect for entertaining alfresco style. There is plenty of yard for the kids to play as you relax with family and friends. A double carport has a convenient rear access automatic roller door and a handy storage shed and rain water tank complete a feature packed ground floor.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms and a sizable lounge (or study) area at the stairwell landing. All bedrooms have built-in robes, with bedroom 1 having direct access to a spacious and modern bathroom. The lounge area boasts sliding door access to a terrific full size, west facing balcony that overlooks the adjacent reserve and the suburbs beyond. Pull up a chair and settle in with a good book or a close friend as you watch the sunset over suburbia.
* 2 Storey townhouse on elevated site amongst other similar homes
* 2008 build
* Large fully tiled lounge with downlights and back lit artwork niches
* Bright open plan kitchen and dining area (fully tiled)
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double sink, breakfast bar and a bulkhead ceiling
* Kitchen and dining overlooking pergola and rear yard
* Clear covered pergola, ideal for alfresco entertaining
* Generous rear yard with lawn, gardens and tool shed
* Double carport with auto roller door and rear access
* Powder room and laundry adjacent dining
* Under stair storage area
* 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* Bedroom 1 with direct bathroom access
* Floating floors throughout the upper level living and bedrooms
* Generous upper lounge (or study) with sliding door access to balcony
* Large west facing balcony overlooking adjacent reserve and suburbs beyond
* Bright and modern main bathroom
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Rain water tank
* Alarm system with zone control fitted
* 2.7m high ceilings downstairs and 2.4m upstairs
Quietly located on a tree lined street, amongst other similar homes with a fantastic reserve directly across the road, the perfect place for the kids to play or a casual picnic. Other local reserves are also available including netball and tennis courts on Millbank Avenue plus a playground & gazebo on Grant Avenue. Public transport is a short walk away to Wandana Avenue or North East Road.
Local schools include St Pauls College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, Windsor Gardens Secondary College, Wandana Primary, Pinnacle College, Dernancourt Primary School and the Colleges of Northgate. Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is just down the road for your weekly groceries, with Tea Tree Plaza also available for quality lifestyle shopping.
A great opportunity to acquire a low maintenance townhouse, in a great location, on an easy care allotment.
Your inspection is recommended!!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 55
Land | 232sqm
House | 219sqm
Built | 2008
Council Rates | $904pa
Water | $287pq
Community | $96pq
ESL | $222.15pa