House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Gilles Plains
Desirable Family Home on Generous Fully Landscaped AllotmentProperty ID 1713733Located at the end of a cul-de-sac and sited on a large fully landscaped allotment, this 3 bedroom home boasts generous formal and casual living spaces with complimentary outdoor areas across a large manicured allotment, providing a spacious, botanic like environment, ideal for the growing family who desire room to move and grow.
An L shaped lounge / dining is an attractive formal area, boasting vaulted ceilings to 3.5m and exposed beams. A timber clad feature wall creates a relaxed feeling of contemporary charm, while a built-in bar and television cabinet provide the social functionality.
A massive modern kitchen is centrally located with access to both casual and formal zones. Recently installed stainless steel appliances, sleek modern cabinetry, a large pantry cupboard, filtered water system, breakfast bar and plenty of overhead cupboards combine to enhance this wonderful cooking environment. A neat meals area with built-in cupboards is adjacent with sliding doors offering access to a generous family room where tiled floors and large windows offer a bright and welcoming casual zone, perfect for your everyday living. Timber stairs allow access to a unique study area above and French doors open to a large manicured rear yard where gardens beds, cubby house, sand pit a large lawned area, patio, established trees and two tool sheds provide an ideal environment for your weekend family activities.
There are 3 bedrooms that all offer built-in robes. The master bedroom boasts a ceiling fan and split system air conditioner. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of good proportion. A bright and modern main bathroom has a generous shower alcove and separate bath, with an adjacent toilet and a laundry with external access completing the interior.
A double width driveway offers plenty of space to park off street, providing access to a secure carport that can host up to 3 vehicles.
* 3 bedroom homes on large, fully established irregular shaped allotment
* Formal living / dining with vaulted ceiling to 3.5m, feature timber wall and exposed beams
* Built-in bar and tv cabinet plus split system air conditioner, heater and ceiling fan
* Massive feature packed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, sleek modern cabinetry, a large pantry cupboard, filtered water system, breakfast bar and plenty of overhead cupboards
* Gas boosted hot water system directly to kitchen
* Casual meals area with built-in cupboards
* Bright and spacious family room with external access doors
* Upstairs study area with void to family below
* 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
* Security roller shutters to bedrooms 1 & 2
* Feature timber clad hallway
* Bright and modern main bathroom
* Separate toilet
* Laundry with external access
* 2 x Hot water services (gas & solar)
* Alarm system fitted
* Large fully landscaped allotment with gardens beds, cubby house, sand pit, a large lawned area, patio, established trees and two tool sheds
* Up to 3 car, secure carport
* Room for 3 more vehicle to park off street in the driveway
* Great family environment for your future growth
Desirable cul-de-sac location within easy reach of schools, shops, public transport and valuable reserve and recreational facilities. Valley View Par 3 Golf Course and Driving Range is only a short walk away, located along the popular Dry Creek Linear Park, a great place for your daily exercise and relaxation. Local schools include St Pauls, Heritage and Cedar College's along with Para Vista Primary, Modbury West School, Valley View and Windsor Gardens Secondary Schools and TAFE SA Gilles Plains. Foodland Valley View is nearby for your daily and weekly groceries and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza is a short drive away for world class specialty and designer shopping.
A spacious family home located in a desirable locale. Your inspection will be rewarded!