House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Gilles Plains
Fabulous Family HomeProperty ID 1703947Constructed in 1995 by quality Adelaide Builder, Distinctive Homes, this heritage style home is quietly nestled on a generous irregular shaped allotment, offering plenty of room for the busy family and great scope for your future growth.
A brick facade with corner quoin work provides an attractive street appeal. Bay windows complete the heritage theme, with a paved driveway and established landscaping inviting us into the home. Porcelain tiles greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the majority of the home, creating a crisp ambience against freshly painted walls, the perfect neutral template for a comfortable living space.
A lounge room adjacent the entry boasts a bay window, feature bulkhead ceiling and a chandelier, all combining into a great formal zone, perfect for receiving your guests. A huge kitchen, family and meals area with an adjacent rumpus or games room provides outstanding spacious casual living facilities. A freshly renovated kitchen overlooks this bright, light filled living space, boasting white gloss country style cabinetry, Miele appliances, double sink, Pura Tap, wide pantry cupboard and a raised breakfast bar.
Sliding doors from both family and rumpus rooms allow access to the outdoors where a massive gabled pergola, complete with downlights, will provide the perfect place to entertain family and friends, outdoors in stylish contemporary comfort. Ziptrak blinds will allow year round outdoor living, a large paved area will capture the afternoon sun and a lawn section will provide a place for the kids to play, all framed by a fully retained and established garden.
The home offers up to 4 bedrooms, or three plus study. A huge master suite boasts both his and hers robes and a refurbished ensuite bathroom where floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity and quality tapware create a sense of refined opulence. A bay window, recessed bulkhead with ceiling fan and quality down lighting provide a sophisticated comfort. Bedroom 2 offers a ceiling fan and built-in robe and bedrooms 3 & 4 are both well proportioned. With the added bonus of new carpet in bedrooms 3 & 4.
A clever 3 way bathroom, centrally positioned with open vanity, will cater for both guests and residents. A spacious laundry with direct external access door completes the interior. Vehicle accommodation is at a premium with a double garage under the main roof having an internal access door plus the convenience of remote control roller doors. A rear roller door provides a drive through function to the pergola if required, and there is room to park up to seven cars in the driveway.
A strong list of features includes:
* Heritage style family home on generous allotment
* 1995 built by Distinctive Homes
* 4 bedrooms or 3 plus a study
* Master bedroom with his and hers robes, refurbished ensuite bathroom, bay window, recessed bulkhead ceiling, LED down lighting and ceiling fan
* Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 of generous proportion
* Porcelain tiled throughout the majority of the home
* Formal lounge with bay window, feature bulkhead ceiling and a chandelier
* Open plan family, meals and rumpus with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen with white gloss country style cabinetry, Miele appliances, double sink, Pura Tap, wide pantry cupboard and a raised breakfast bar
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Separate laundry with external access door
* LED downlights throughout
* New window furnishings to all bedrooms and lounge room
* Huge fully paved gabled outdoor living pergola with downlights and Ziptrak blinds
* Generous lawn and gardens areas
* Double garage with internal access door plus automatic roller doors
* Room for up to seven cars in the driveway}
* Ducted gas heating
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Instant gas hot water service
* 2.4m ceilings
* Monitored alarm system (censored in garage also)
* 22 solar panels delivering 4.5kw and .508 cents kw feed in tariff
* Separate shed 3.6 x 6.2m
* Fully landscaped and retained allotment
Quietly located on a tree lined street, amongst other similar homes within easy reach of the numerous parks and reserves in the local area. Public transport is a short walk away to Sudholz Road or North East Road. Local schools include St Pauls College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, Windsor Gardens Secondary College, Wandana Primary, Pinnacle College Dernancourt Primary School and the Colleges of Northgate. Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is just down the road for your weekly groceries, with Tea Tree Plaza also available for quality lifestyle shopping.
A great opportunity to acquire a quality family home on a generous allotment.
Your inspection is recommended!!
21 Cambridge Street