- About this property
Much Loved Family Home in Desirable LocaleProperty ID 1928005Meticulously appointed throughout, this well maintained solid brick family home provides a rare and exciting opportunity to enter this highly sought after location. Set amongst other quality homes and perfectly positioned backing onto the picturesque Torrens "Linear Park".
This light filled and spacious home has a cottage like atmosphere with its stunning bay window red brick facade, lovely period style details and timber floor boards. Set on a generous land holding of approximately 613sqm the possibilities are endless! Ideally suited to a multitude of buyers including first home buyers, families and savvy investors.
Featuring many fine attributes including:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms. Master double sized features a large built in robe and ceiling fan. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also well proportioned (ceiling fan in bedroom 2, built in robe in bedroom 3).
- Inviting open plan combined lounge-dining room ideally positioned at the front of the residence, features a near new split system unit.
- Convenient option of a 4th bedroom (teenage retreat), home office or 2nd living room with separate access door from carport.
- Large open kitchen featuring granite benchtop, miele dishwasher, new oven, gas cook top and an abundance of cupboard storage.
- Tastefully upgraded bathroom featuring bath/shower/vanity with separate toilet, centrally located to all bedrooms.
- Expansive rear deck with undercover pergola and tropical garden.
- Separate gas heating system and ducted evaporative cooling.
- Combination of timber floor boards and carpet throughout.
- 3 undercover carport spaces, additional space for a boat or caravan
- 3.5kw solar system.
- Security alarm system.
- Large garden shed with power and lighting, plus 2 additional multipurpose sheds.
- Outdoor spa, 2 x rain water tanks, roller shutters and low maintenance garden.
All this and more on a generous allotment in a quite tree lined street, with an impressive rear outlook to the Torrens "Linear Park". Situated close to public transport, the beach, harbour town, great schooling (Henley High School zoned) and classy cafes and eateries.
Don't miss out on your chance to own this desirable family home.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION.