House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Flinders Park
Combining Superior Design, Energy Efficiency & SustainabilityProperty ID 1747569It doesn't get any better than this!
Outstanding, brand new, 3-bedroom, family home that has so much to offer. Immaculately presented, this stunningly designed energy efficient residence, provides a low maintenance, yet contemporary lifestyle.
Skilfully created for the entertainer at heart, with a gorgeous stainless steel, Gourmet style hostess kitchen, situated within a spacious open plan family area, catering for indoor and outdoor enjoyment, whilst still providing zones for intimate family relaxation.
Built with an eye for detail, distinction and elegance that must be viewed first hand to appreciate its true value, this inspirational Franklin Avenue property provides quality craftmanship and sophistication throughout.
Why we love this home:
• Gourmet style Kitchen - Stainless steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher, excess benchtop and storage cupboards, plus fully shelved walk-in Pantry
• 3 x Bedrooms - Master with en-suite, double vanity and walk-in robes. Two with built in mirrored wardrobes
• 2 x Open Plan Living areas
• 2 x Bathrooms - floor to ceiling tiles, storage, large showers, full bath and separate w/c
• Powder room with extra storage
• 2.7m high ceilings
• Elegant floor to ceiling window treatments included, porcelain tiles and plush carpets throughout
• Excess built in storage throughout
• Energy efficient Solar Power x 12 Solar panels
• Fully insulated external, internal walls and ceilings
• Landscaped, fully fenced and private, low maintenance gardens with fully automated sprinklers
• All outdoor gas & electric services supplied
• Rainwater tank/automatic pump to w/c
• Spacious garage with auto roller door
• Lots of natural light throughout
This contemporary and stylish home provides an executive lifestyle whilst, harvesting the energy of the Sun to help reduce your energy bills. Perfectly situated between the City and the Sea with absolutely nothing to do except move in. Within walking distance of Linear Park, local shops, restaurants, cafes, public transport and good quality schools.
Offering you the ultimate option to secure your own home or investment opportunity and all within 15 mins commute of the CBD.
Make it yours!
Land - 383m2 (approx)
Build - 164m2 (approx)
Call Peter White to arrange an inspection or for a Free Property Market Update click on http://raywhitechristiesbeach.com.au/sell/property-appraisal/
Ray White Christies Beach, Number One Real Estate Agents, Sale Agents and Property Managers in South Australia.
3/33 Beach Road, Christies Beach