- About this property
- Explore Flinders Park
**Sold** Captivating Contemporary Courtyard HomeProperty ID 1531790Constructed only this year by award winning builder Format Homes, this outstanding courtyard home boasts steel frame construction with a 50 year structural guarantee and high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. The home is fully fenced, landscaped and retained and is ready to move in and enjoy.
Dual entry doors, exposed aggregate driveway and stunning panel lift doors combine with a brick and rendered faade to present an attractive street presence that boasts quality. A wide gallery style entrance hall has an illuminating ambience with several windows providing natural light. Large 600 x 600 porcelain tiles and down lighting set a luxurious theme that flows effortlessly from that front door throughout the entirety of the living areas.
There are 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and contemporary appointments, plus a walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both well-proportioned and both have built-in robes. A generous main bathroom with extra wide shower alcove plus a separate bath provides ample facilities for residents and guests alike. A separate toilet and a laundry with external access door complete the wet areas.
A large open plan kitchen, dining and living room is adjacent an outdoor living portico. These spaces effortlessly combine into a modern family living area that caters for both the everyday lifestyle of the occupants and a great indoor/ outdoor entertaining area, perfect for when family and friends drop over. A generous lawned courtyard provides an area for the kids to play and plenty of room for the gardener of the family.
A stunning kitchen boasts stainless steel Smeg appliances including 900mm range hood with LED strip lighting, 900mm gas cook top, quality tiled splashback, large walk in pantry with plenty of storage, Caesarstone (Osprey) benchtops with breakfast bar, wall oven and dishwasher. The kitchen overlooks the living, dining and outdoor areas offering the chef a full view of the homes lifestyle hub.
A large oversize double garage will accommodate two vehicles plus there is room for 2 other cars to park off street in the drive way. Automatic panel lift doors plus roller door rear access to a handy service court are an essential inclusion and an internal access door to the main home is a welcome addition, plus there is plenty of room for future storage and shelving.
A strong features list includes:
* 2016 constructed by Format Homes
* Steel frame brick veneer construction with a 50 year structural guarantee
* Fully fenced, landscaped and retained with automatic irrigation system
* Exposed aggregate driveway (sealed) and concrete perimeter paths
* 3000L rain water tank with pump
* 600 x 600 sealed polished porcelain tiles throughout the main home
* Magnificent double entrance doors leading to an extra wide entrance and hall
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe plus stunning ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower screen and a Caesarstone (Osprey) benchtop
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of good size with built-in robes
* Stunning main bathroom, extra-large shower with semi-frameless screen, deep bath and a Caesarstone (Colour- Osprey) benchtop
* Large laundry with floor to wall storage cupboards and a Caesarstone (Osprey) benchtop
* Open plan kitchen, living, dining with sliding stacker doors to outdoor living
* Outstanding kitchen with Smeg appliances including 900mm range hood with LED strip lighting, 900mm gas cook top, quality tiled splashback, large walk in pantry with plenty of storage, Caesarstone (Osprey) benchtops with breakfast bar, wall oven and dishwasher
* Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (AC100HBHFKH/SA- AC100HCAFKH/SA)
* Rinnai 26L Instantaneous gas hot water service with controllers in the kitchen and ensuite
* 2.7m high ceilings
* 2.4m high doors throughout
* Large windows in the bedrooms and open plan area which have been placed to capture the north/eastern sun, covered with quality blackout roller blinds
* Energy efficient LED downlights and LED Oyster lights
* Large double garage (6.5/5.8 x 6.4/5.9) with internal access plus 2 x auto panel lift doors, with provisions for built in storage
* Alarm system (3 sensors)
* Audio / Video lntercom
* NBN ready with NBN wall kit installed in the garage (with pull through wire line)
* Digital TV antenna fitted with TV points in all bedrooms and in the living area.
Perfectly located half way between the city and the beach, with all amenities at your disposal. Walk the kids to school with Flinders Park Primary just down the road, or choose from Kidman Park Primary, Allenby Gardens Primary, Lockleys North Primary or Torrensville Primary. Quality high schools in the immediate area include Underdale High, Findon High and St Michaels College. Findon and Fulham Gardens Shopping Centres are easily reachable for your weekly shopping with Rundle Mall, The Central Market and Westfield West Lakes all available for specialty shop...