House for Sale
- About this property
Make the Big Move to a Boredom Buster on a Big Block in the Best Pocket of Flaggy'Property ID 1938493Nestled quietly near the reserves, shops and fairways that make Flagstaff Hill a family favourite, this flexible 4-bedroom home on some 818sqm fits the brief for that next big move.
And you can simply pick up the kids, furniture and pets and plonk them down in an upgraded 70s-built abode with the multiple living areas to match a free-roaming rear yard with expansive pergola and pool potential.
Of course, there's more:
- Feed the crowd with a large galley kitchen boasting Bosch appliances
- Two main living rooms let you pick and choose how and where you spend your time
- A rumpus - with high ceilings and external access - could be anything from a games room to another bedroom or home office
- Wake up in a master bedroom with the perks of plenty of storage and an ensuite
- Keep clutter-free thanks to built-in robes in every bedroom
- Stay comfy in all four seasons thanks to ducted evaporative cooling and single point gas heating
- Park the pride and joy' in a 2-car garage with remote entry
- With monkey bars, cubby and lawn for ball games, the rear yard is a kid's dream
- Re-instate the in-ground pool that was filled in only recently
- Keep those prized tools safe in a large rear shed
Just a couple of sweetly struck fairway drives from Flagstaff Hill Golf Club and Ridgeway Drive Reserve, and a leisurely drive from the metro beaches and wineries of McLaren Vale life won't be boring on Birman Crescent.