- About this property
Please the Crowd All Year Round, Inside and Out, in your Everyday Holiday in the Hill'Property ID 1850844Surely one of the best alfresco entertaining arenas in Flagstaff Hill is the crowd-pleasing exclamation mark on one of the better top-to-toe transformations you'll find
Sleek render stands behind palms to make a modern statement from the street, in what feels like an exotic holiday villa, less than 20-mintues from Marion and the metro beaches.
Inside, a seamless extension turned three bedrooms into five; while quality finishes and fixtures - including a Farquhar kitchen - ensure it all looks good and lasts on its generous 840sqm (approx.) block.
And it just gets better and better
- Built in 1972; transformed for tomorrow
- Entertain inside with the freedom and flexibility of open-plan living and multiple living areas
- Kitchen/casual meals area feeds two lounge/living rooms - so you can escape the kids
- The extension gives the kids their own zone with two bedrooms
- Keep an eye on the kids from the large servery void of a kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, hand-built joinery, Ariston oven, and breakfast bar
- Entertain outside and under a party-pleasing pavilion with blinds and kitchen to make it another, year-round living area
- Add fresh, piping hot homemade pizza to proceedings thanks to your very own custom clay oven
- Backyard cricket has never looked better in a neatly presented yard with more palms
- Large shed with concrete floors and power
- Custom, quality storage to bedrooms, including a master with its own ensuite
- Cook, serve and clean without stepping inside thanks to the built-in gas BBQ and sink of your alfresco kitchen
- Enjoy year-round comfort with ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- Feel safe and secure thanks to a monitored alarm
- Keep the gardens green with your automatic watering system
All just walking distance from Flagstaff Hill R-7 School, Foodland and public transport - it's an everyday escape without the isolation.