Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Felixstow
Starting Out or Investing Ground Floor Rear UnitProperty ID 1700242Facing Shirley Avenue and located at the rear of a group of 8 units, this 2 bedroom ground floor unit has been refurbished throughout, providing generous living spaces and a bright neutral ambience, the perfect entry level opportunity for those starting out or a great investment to add to your portfolio.
Crisp floating floors welcome us as we enter to a spacious living and dining area where picture windows allow natural light to infuse, creating a pleasant and calming atmosphere. A rejuvenated kitchen is adjacent, combining modern appliances, double sink and sleek cabinetry into a relaxing cooking zone.
The 2 bedrooms are of double bed proportion with bedroom 1 offering a built-in robe and an air conditioner. Both bedrooms have exterior shade blinds for your privacy and comfort. A revitalized bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles, with modern tapware and cabinetry plus a curved semi frameless shower alcove creating an attractive environment for your everyday use. A handy washing machine alcove and linen cupboard completes a functional interior.
A low maintenance front courtyard will provide a sunny spot to enjoy the morning sun, complete with a garden bed to grow some herbs or flowers. A smaller rear service courtyard has a clothes line and access gate to a single carport, conveniently access from a quiet side street.
* 2 bedroom, solid brick unit
* Ground floor rear location with side street access
* Refurbished and upgraded
* Floating floors throughout
* Generous living and dining area with kitchen adjacent
* Kitchen with modern appliances, double sink and sleek cabinetry
* Both bedrooms of double bed proportion
* Bedroom 1 with air conditioner and built-in robes
* Split system air conditioner to the kitchen and living area
* Bright bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, modern tapware and curved semi frameless shower alcove
* Handy washing machine space and linen cupboard
* Generous front courtyard with garden space
* Rear service courtyard
* Single carport with side street access
Perfectly located just up the road from the Payneham Swimming Centre and Public Library and across the road from the Payneham Bowling Club. The Payneham Oval, The Mars Sports Centre, Campbelltown Par 3 Golf Course and the River Torrens Linear Park are all within easy reach for your recreational pursuits.
Local schools include Klemzig Primary, Vale Park Primary, East Marden Primary and Trinity Gardens Primary, along with Marden Senior College. Marden Shopping Centre is just down the road for your weekly grocery shopping and public transport to and from the city is at your doorstep.
Homebuyers and Investors, be sure to inspect!