House for Sale
- About this property
4 Bedrooms Plus Study - Peaceful & PrivateProperty ID 1910069A heritage style sandstone frontage with red brick quoins creates an appealing street presence to this fabulous 4 bedroom home. Privately nestled at the end of a no through road cul-de-sac, the home presents a unique opportunity for affordable accommodation, ideal for the larger family who requires that bit extra space.
Floating timber floors flow through the home, creating a crisp contrast with a recently painted neutral colour scheme. An open plan living / dining provides a spacious casual area with sliding glass doors accessing a low maintenance rear courtyard. A generous paved patio with shade sail over provides a pleasant spot for your outdoor living while the lawn covered yard allows plenty of space for children to play.
A large kitchen is nestled adjacent the lounge, with views through to the outdoors. Crisp country style cabinetry, corner pantry, double sink, modern appliances and raised breakfast bar are highlighted by feature down lighting to provide a pleasant cooking and social zone.
All 4 bedrooms boasts crisp floating floors with the master suite offering a bay window, ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes while bedroom 4 offers a generous bay window and walk-in robe. A large study (or bed 5) adds a desirable multi use appeal.
A 3 way main bathroom and bright walk through laundry provide the amenities while a drive through oversize single garage with adjacent storage area provides the vehicle accommodation. Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning will moderate the temperature while 7 solar panels keep the energy costs at bay.
* Heritage style sandstone fronted home on generous allotment
* Quiet no through road location in quiet cul-de-sac
* 4 Bedrooms all of double proportion
* Bedroom 1 with bay window, ensuite bathroom & walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 4 with bay window and built-in robe
* Large study (or bedroom 5)
* Open plan living/dining with corner kitchen overlooking
* Spacious kitchen offering crisp country style cabinetry, corner pantry, double sink, modern appliances and raised breakfast bar
* Provision for gas connection to the kitchen
* 3 way main bathroom with open vanity and deep rectangular bath
* Bright walk through laundry
* Generous rear yard with paved patio and shade sail over
* Drive through single garage with adjacent storage area
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* 7 solar panel for reduced energy costs
* Alarm system installed
* Floating floors throughout
* Tool shed
* 2.4m ceilings
Ideally situated close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport with The Enfield Civic Park just around the corner. OLSH College & St Gabriel's School plus Enfield and Northfield Primary Schools are within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road and Regency Road are easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Enfield Plaza, Sefton & Regency Plaza's is close by. Perfectly located in the southern side of Enfield, amongst other similar and newer homes, close to the amenities of Prospect, Nailsworth and Sefton Park.
Act fast to secure this unique rare offering ideal for the larger or extended family.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 375sqm
House | 171sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC