House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Enfield
*Open Inspection Cancelled - Sorry for Any Inconvenience* Terrific Low Maintenance HomeProperty ID 1753757All the hard work is done to this 2015 built Weeks & Macklin one owner steel framed home. If you are a first homebuyer looking for value, upscaling from a unit or down-sizing to suit, just move in and enjoy the contemporary design open plan lifestyle that this modern home has to offer.
A stunning street presence is highlighted by an exposed aggregate driveway and surrounds, offering a low maintenance landscaped garden that invites us into the home. Enjoy low care tiled living areas and bedrooms with high quality underlay carpet.
A fantastic open plan living and dining area with a functional designer kitchen which is a great place to cook, while entertaining. The double glazing and the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning create a tranquil environment whilst maintaining thermal heating and cooling all year round.
Sleek modern soft close cabinetry, stone look bench tops, glass splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, double sink, pendant lighting and a breakfast bar combine into a wonderful cooking zone, highlighted by down lighting in the adjacent living and dining area.
Step outdoors to a verandah covered deck, a perfect place to entertain family and friends in style.
The home offers 3 air conditioned double sized bedrooms. The master bedroom has a spacious ensuite with modern fittings and a walk in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in mirrored robes. A full sized main bathroom boasts a bath and shower with niche.
A double garage with automatic panel lift door with internal access to the home. Separate laundry with plenty of bench and cupboard space providing quality utilities to complete the interior.
Features in brief:
* Weeks & Macklin Home built in 2015
* Low maintenance design with steel frame construction
* Double glazing to all windows and doors
* Reverse Cycle zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
* NBN Connected Fibre to the node
* Ceramic tiles and L.E.D down lights throughout the living areas
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Kitchen with sleek modern soft close cabinetry, stone look bench tops, glass splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, double sink, pendant lighting and a breakfast bar
* Master bedroom with spacious ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror panel door)
* Quality bathroom fittings throughout with rail showers and shower niches
* Bright laundry with external access
* Double garage with auto panel lift door and internal access
* Exposed aggregate front driveway and surrounds
* Fabulous outdoor living deck with verandah
* Lawned backyard adjacent deck
* Data Hub in garage with Cat 6 data points to all main rooms
* Rain water tank plumbed to the home
* Block out blinds to east and west facing windows
* Pop up sprinklers to rear lawn
* Irrigated front garden with timer
* Fully insulated internal walls
* 2.4m ceilings
You're ideally situated close to all amenities including schools, parks and public transport. There is a reserve just down the road with sporting and entertainment facilities including a gazebo and playground, perfect for your exercise and leisure. St Gabriel's School is a short walk away, with Enfield Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, Prospect North Primary and Northfield Primary Schools within easy reach for the young family. Grand Junction Road is easily accessible for public transport and quality shopping is nearby, with Sefton Plaza Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres in the local area along with the Gepps Cross Markets and Lifestyle Shopping Precinct.
Act fast to secure this stunning home in a great location! Your inspection will most certainly impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 295sqm
House | 180sqm
Council Rates | $940pa
Water | $162.47pq
ESL | $222.10pa