House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Enfield
A Cosy Nest Reside, Divide or Invest with 610m²Property ID 1700140This dual driveway solid brick home boasts a 610sqm allotment with a 17.4 meter frontage while enjoying a pleasant north-west facing aspect, sited on the high side of the road. Nestled amongst other similar homes and some newer builds. The property offers comfortable accommodation, ideal for those entering the market, and future developmental promise, (STCC), for the shrewd investor looking to extend their portfolio.
Polished timber floors, downlights and feature cornices provide the character features, flowing from an open plan living and dining area throughout the home, providing a crisp and welcoming ambience for your everyday living. A spacious kitchen adjacent the living areas has stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry, sleek benchtops plus a Pura Tap, providing a relaxing cooking environment.
The main home offers two bedrooms, both of double bed proportion with built-in robes and ceiling fans. The bathroom is crisp and bright with a shower over bath and modern vanity, with a walk through laundry and separate toilet completing the main home.
A large studio or 3rd bedroom is connected to a full width rear verandah and covered outdoor living area allowing a great space to entertain family and friends while the children play on the large lawned back yard. A single lock-up garage with roller door completes a tidy package, an ideal starter or terrific investment.
* Solid brick home
* 610sqm allotment (approx)
* 17.4 meter frontage (approx)
* 36.6 meter depth (approx)
* Opportunity to sub divide and develop (STCC)
* 2 bedrooms plus a semi-detached 3rd bedroom, games room or studio
* Both main bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Open plan living and dining areas
* Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry, sleek benchtops and Pura Tap
* Polished timber floors and down-lights throughout
* Feature cornices and neutral colour scheme
* Bright and pleasant bathroom
* Spacious laundry with separate toilet
* Full width rear verandah plus outdoor entertaining area
* Split system air conditioner to the living area
* Ducted gas heating throughout
* Ducted Evaporative cooling throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
* Single lock up garage with roller door
* Dual drive ways
* 2.7m ceilings
* Tool shed
Perfectly located close to all amenities with schools, parks and public transport readily available. This solid brick home provides the perfect opportunity for first home buyers to purchase and grow, or for an astute investor or developer to secure, develop and prosper (STCC).
Folland Park Reserve and Enfield Memorial Gardens, are an easy evening stroll away, along with the Clearview bowling Club and St Albans Reserve, a great choice of locations for your daily recreation and exercise. St Gabriel's School, Enfield and Northfield Primary Schools, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Prospect North Primary and Blair Athol North Primary School are all within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road is easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Enfield Plaza, Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre.
A genuine opportunity for a broad range of buyers. Act fast to secure this desirable offering! Your inspection is highly recommended.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 610sqm
House | 191sqm
Built | 1950
Council Rates | $884pa
Water | $155.36pq
ESL | $212pa