House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Enfield
3 Bedroom Home on Family Size AllotmentProperty ID 1681671Peacefully located in a quiet cul-de-sac and backing onto Folland Park Reserve, this 3 bedroom brick veneer home offers privacy and security on a good size fully fenced allotment. A character bull-nose verandah provides the street presence as we enter to a generous lounge with a bright tiled family room adjacent, providing 2 separate, yet connected living areas, perfect for those with children.
An eat-in kitchen boasts crisp cabinetry and modern appliances, double sink and polished timber floors, all combining into a pleasant casual zone, ideal for daily casual interaction. Separate bath, toilet and laundry areas provide more than ample wet area appointments, servicing the 3 double size bedrooms with a free flowing casual ease.
A good size verandah at the rear will provide a great area for outdoor living, peacefully overlooking the rear yard with a natural reserve aspect beyond, adding a quiet charm to the already relaxing ambience. Secure vehicle accommodation is provided by a double length garage with automatic roller door plus pedestrian access to the verandah, plus there is room for 2 more cars to park off street in the driveway.
* 3 bedroom home on generous irregular shaped allotment
* Quiet cul-de-sac location
* Secure fencing with peaceful reserve at the rear
* Large lounge with bright family room adjacent
* Bullnose verandah
* Eat-in kitchen with polished timber floor, crisp cabinetry, modern appliances dishwasher and double sink
* Separate bath, laundry and toilet areas
* All bedrooms of good proportion
* Outdoor living verandah at rear
* Good size, kid friendly rear yard
* Double length garage with automatic roller door
* Additional parking for 2 cars in the driveway
* Tool shed
* Instant gas hot water service
* 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located on a quiet residential cul-de-sac in the heart of Enfield amongst other quality homes and backing onto Folland Park reserve creating a peaceful and ambient living environment. St Gabriel's School, Northfield Primary and Enfield Primary are all in the local area along with Enfield Folland Park Kindergarten, just around the corner. Quality shopping at Enfield Plaza, Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre is within easy reach, as is public transport to and from the city.
A great first home, investment or downscale. Inspection will impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | R - Residential 64
Built | 1951
Land | 488sqm
House | 110sqm
Council Rates | TBA
Water | TBA
ESL | TBA