House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Enfield
** the Complete Courtyard PackageProperty ID 1540560Constructed in 2014 by Frank Nesci Homes, this one owner courtyard home is ready to move in and enjoy. All the hard work has been done with a fully retained and landscaped allotment offering an enviable lifestyle opportunity for the astute purchaser.
Floating floors greet us at entry level, flowing from the gallery style hall way with back lit artwork niches, through to a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area. A clever design utilises this generous living area admirably, providing a non-cluttered, family interactive living space with room for all. A unique design has a wrap-around kitchen toward the rear. Gloss white cabinetry with modern handles, stone look bench tops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space enhance a pleasurable cooking zone. There is plenty of room for a kitchen table, and a clever wall mounted television area combines with LED down lights to create a great casual living zone.
Sliding glass doors give access to a terrific outdoor living area (or drive thru carport). Box beam and under eave LED lighting adds a great effect and a fantastic deck area with built-in seating provides the perfect place to entertain outdoors when family and friends drop over. A tool shed, vegetable garden and a lawned area complete a tidy backyard.
There are 3 bedrooms in total. Bedroom 1 is a good size parent's zone offering a large built-in robe with mirror doors plus a beautifully appointed ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are of good proportion and both have built-in robes with one mirror panel each. A gleaming family bathroom has a bath and separate shower with quality fittings. A hide-a-way European style laundry and a separate toilet complete a great interior design.
A double garage with a near level driveway provides secure parking for 2 cars including drive through access and internal access door. Another 2 vehicles can comfortable fit in the driveway.
* Constructed for the current owners in 2014
* 3 Bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Master bedroom with spacious ensuite bathroom
* Large open plan living / dining and kitchen area
* Kitchen with gloss white cabinetry with modern handles, stone look bench tops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
* Living zone with television mount area, plus gas point, plus sliding glass doors to exterior
* Outdoor living verandah with LED down lighting
* Great entertaining deck with built-in seating
* private rear yard with lawned area, garden and tool shed
* Entry hall back lit artwork niches
* Floating floors and LED downlights to living areas
* Double garage with automatic roller doors, drive through to carport and internal access door
* Daikin zoned reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout (including garage)
* Hill touch pad alarm system
* Room for 2 cars to comfortably park in the driveway
Ideally situated close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport. There are parks and reserves within walking distance that supply public amenities and are ideal for your sport and leisure. St Gabriel's School is quite close by, with Enfield and Northfield Primary Schools within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road is easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Enfield Plaza is at your doorstep, with Sefton Plaza Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres also in the local area.
Act fast to secure this tidy offering! Inspection will impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | R64
Built | 2014
House | 171sqm
Land | 295sqm (approx)