House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Enfield
A Great Place to Live in a Fantastic Location - Pets NegotiableProperty ID 1538461Perfectly situated on a 850sqm corner allotment (approx) with dual street access, on the high side of the road with a verdant parklands outlook, this solid brick home offers in a great location.
Polished timber floors flow effortlessly throughout the main body of the home, echoed with stunning timber ceilings above, a pleasant contrast to the neutral colour scheme.
The home offers a large walk through lounge with views over the adjacent reserve. Dual frosted glass doors open to a generous dining room complete with feature stained glass window and a bright sky light. A split system air conditioner will keep the whole home temperate.
A functional kitchen also has a skylight, this one being an ornate stained glass design. An upgraded stove and oven provide good amenities and there is plenty of room for a table and chairs.
There are 2 bedrooms, both of double proportion. A central bathroom is neat, tidy and functional with a separate laundry and toilet offering direct external access to a large small car carport / verandah that runs the full length of the home. A pleasant sunroom offers the perfect winter retreat with views over the reserve, and also doubles as an entrance hall.
* Solid brick home on elevated corner allotment
* 850sqm (approx)
* Views over an adjacent reserve
* Two bedrooms, both of double proportion
* Eat in kitchen with upgraded stove and oven
* Separate dining room with stained glass window and skylight
* Lounge adjacent dining with frosted glass doors and wall bracket for TV
* Polished timber floors and timber ceilings throughout
* Neat and tidy central bathroom
* Separate laundry and toilet with lobby access to outdoors
* Pleasant sunroom with views over reserve
* Full length small car carport / verandah
* Additional off street parking for one other car
* Pets Negotiable
Centrally located in the heart of Enfield amongst other simular homes and some newer builds. Enfield Primary, St Gabriel's School, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School and Prospect North Primary school are all in the local area. Folland Park Historical Precinct and Enfield Memorial Gardens are just at the end of the street, and the parks and reserves of Enfield are all within easy reach. Main North Road is a short walk away for your public transport requirements and local shopping at Northpark Shopping centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza is just down the road, with Enfield Plaza also available.
It's your time, so make it happen, inspect today