- About this property
- Explore Enfield
** Quality Courtyard HomeProperty ID 1521810An appealing combination of rendered walls and feature timber banding create a welcoming street presence to this 2007 built courtyard home. Floating floors greet you upon entry and flow through to the living area beyond. Quality down lighting provides the ambience.
Of the 3 bedrooms, the master is light and spacious with a walk-in robe and a large, bright ensuite bathroom. Dual vanity basins and contemporary styling adding to the appeal. A split system air conditioner will moderate the temperature.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 offer built in, mirrored robes and both are well proportioned with down lighting and quality window treatments. A large sparkling main bathroom with bath and separate shower is perfectly positioned to cater for residents and guests alike.
A spacious open plan living, dining, kitchen with a further 2 HP split system provides a quality lifestyle zone. The flooring adds a pleasant contrast to the neutral colour scheme and large picture windows allow natural light to fill the space. The kitchen offers gloss white two-pack cabinetry, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and a feature tiled splashback. The appealing open plan design gives the cook a full view over the living and outdoor areas.
Sliding glass doors open to a porch and paved patio with shade sail over. Entertain family and friends outdoors while you watch the sun set over the elevated, yet private backyard. An oversize single garage with electric panel lift door and internal and external pedestrian access gives secure parking for one vehicle, plus there is room in the driveway to park another two cars off street. A bright laundry with sliding glass doors to a central courtyard completes an appealing design.
* 2007 built home, rendered frontage with timber features
* 3 bedrooms, master with walk in robe, split system air conditioner and spacious ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes
* Down lighting throughout
* Floating floors to living areas, carpet to bedrooms
* Walk through laundry with central court access
* Sparkling main bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* Kitchen with gloss white two-pack cabinetry, granite bench tops, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and a feature tiled splashback.
* Spacious and bright living / dining with split system air conditioner
* 2.7m ceilings throughout
* Fully landscaped rear yard with gardens, lawn and paved patio areas
* Shade sail over paved patio
* Valet audio visual intercom to front door-pre wired for electric front door lock
* High private fencing
Perfectly located on a quiet street in the heart of Enfield amongst other newer homes. The parks and reserves of Enfield are close by with Folland Park Reserve and St Albans Reserve easily accessible on foot. The Clearview Bowling Club and Enfield Harriers Athletic Club are also close by for your sport and recreation. St Gabriel's School, Northfield Primary, Enfield Primary and Enfield Folland Park Kindergarten are all in the local area as is shopping at Enfield Plaza, Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre.
A quality courtyard home offering an enviable lifestyle.
Reward your success. Inspection will impress!