House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Elizabeth Vale
A Walk in the Park EverydayProperty ID 1691324ENJOY THE DRESS CIRCLE LOCATION
Be quick first in, best dressed' that's what they say. This beautifully presented 3 bedroom home frontS Carisbrooke Park, with each front window enjoying the view.
Well maintained, freshly painted and recently upgraded, you will be immediately impressed with the way this home presents. There is something here for all the family to love, including the amazing 5 metre by 12 metre shed/ workshop in the backyard. This is the perfect space for storage, the handyperson or simply use as a retreat.
Here is a list of the features on offer.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Large L-shaped lounge/dining room
* Quality floor coverings and window treatments
* Gas space heater in lounge/dining area
* Large hallway linen cupboards for storage
* Good sized kitchen with electric appliances and dishwasher
* Ceiling fans to all 3 bedrooms
* All bedrooms are generous in size and have built in robes
* Bathroom with vanity, separate bath and separate shower
* Neat front and back lawns
* Single carport
* Single garage under main roof
* Huge 5 metre by 12 metre shed/workshop
* Generous 712m2 allotment
This is the perfect family home in a top location in Elizabeth Vale. Call and book your private inspection now as you will not be disappointed.