House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Elizabeth North
Location - Convenience - AffordabilityProperty ID 1529281We have this lovely updated bluestone 1960's villa set on a generous 521m2 (approx) allotment.
Within a few minutes walk to the Elizabeth shopping centre for all your conveniences as well as the train station & bus stops that will take you straight to Adelaide's CBD.
The modern open plan kitchen, dining and living area give modern feel to a character home of the area, was once a display home too.
All 3 bedrooms are well sized both have built in robes.
Ducted heating and cooling is featured throughout the home and ceiling fans, allowing all rooms and bedrooms to be of desired temperature all year round.
Stepping outside you will find a large under cover pergola with ceiling fan, the rear yard including plenty of green grass for kids and/or pets to run and play.
- access through roller door to x1 carport with gate and small shed.
- electric cook top & stone style benches
- ducted heating and cooling throughout whole home
- close to Elizabeth shopping centre
- close to train station and bus stops
- close to police station
- close to fast food outlets and petrol station
- close to schools
- close to parks, reserves and skate parks
For more information please contact Sam Doman on 0412 572 602
This home for sale in Elizabeth North is proudly presented to you by Sam Doman.