House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Elizabeth East
Fantastic Low Maintenance Home - Mortgagee in PossessionProperty ID 1496551A great opportunity has arisen and now this well maintained 3 bedroom home, situated on 374sqm allotment, is available and ready for new owners just to move in and enjoy.
- 3 good size bedrooms all with carpet
- Separate spacious lounge room with a wall reverse cycle air conditioner
- Combined dining & kitchen area
- Kitchen with a free standing electric stove/oven, breakfast bar which overlooks to dining area & lots of cupboard space
- Tidy bathroom, laundry & toilet, all separate for your convenience
- Freshly painted throughout
- Verandah at rear along 2/3 of the home
- Near new hot water service has been installed
- Off street parking
This home is low maintenance meaning it will perfectly suit investors, first home buyers or retirees. Outside is so easy to keep neat and tidy you will have plenty of time to relax.
You also have the opportunity to purchase the available block of land located behind at 128a Halsey Road, Elizabeth East. This could be a great situation allowing you to join the housing market or increase your portfolio.
Both properties will be auctioned separately on Saturday 13th August at 1pm and will be available for viewing from 12.30pm on the day before the auctions begin.
Make sure you call Keith Emmerson on 0419 844 015 or Morgan Emmerson 0407 181 184 to organise a time to view or come and see her at the open inspections, you do not want miss out on this great opportunity.
Ray White Elizabeth: the number one Real Estate Agents / Sale Agents and Property Management in South Australia.
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Elizabeth East, Gawler, Hillbank, Munno Para, One Tree Hill, Parafield, Para Hills, Paralowie, Salisbury, Smithfield.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.