House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Dernancourt
Elevated Leafy Allotment with Room to GrowProperty ID 1841972Solid Brick Home + Games Room
Perfectly positioned on an elevated leafy allotment with views from your front porch over the surrounding neighbourhood, this solid brick home offers a spacious semi open plan design with 4 bedrooms plus a detached games/ rumpus room, including a separate kitchenette. Perfect for the larger family who enjoy entertaining at home and a terrific design that will suit the changing needs of your family as it grows.
A circular driveway with drive through carport contributes a useful functionality, combining with a sleek rendered frontage, freestone retaining walls, heritage style windows and decorative facias to offer a majestic street presence that continues to impress as we enter the home.
Polished timber floors and neutral tones greet us as we enter, flowing through to a large lounge with a feature freestone wall and a gas log fire, a cosy nest for your evening entertainment. A tiled dining is adjacent with kitchen overlooking. Cook as you socialise in this family friendly design. Stone look benchtops, double sink, stainless steel appliances, sleek tiled splashbacks and a generous pantry cupboard combine to create a relaxing areas for food preparation.
There are 4 bedrooms, all with quality carpets, great for the growing family. Bedroom 1 offers a built in robe with mirror panel doors. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all double bed capable. A bright main bathroom offers modern fittings with an upgraded vanity. Separate toilet and laundry complete the interior.
Step outdoors and entertain family and friends under a high gabled pergola. Relax on the adjacent paved patio as the kids play on a spacious lawn. A solid brick games room and adjacent kitchenette will provide a year round family entertainment space perfect for teenagers, or a great work from home office setup. There is even a work shop / shed, perfect for the aspiring handy man.
* Solid brick home on elevated allotment
* Great street appeal enhanced by a circular driveway with central carport
* Freestone retaining walls, decorative facias, rendered frontage and heritage style windows
* Polished timber floors to the entry hall and lounge
* Generous lounge with freestone feature wall and gas log fire
* Spacious tiled dining and kitchen adjacent lounge
* Kitchen features stone look benchtops, double sink, stainless steel appliances, sleek tiled splashbacks and a generous pantry cupboard
* 4 bedrooms, all with carpet, all of good proportion
* Bedroom 1 with wall to wall built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Bright bathroom with upgraded vanity
* Separate toilet
* Laundry with external access door
* Gabled outdoor living pergola and paved patio
* Detached games room with split system air conditioner and adjacent kitchenette
* Generous lawned area
* Workshop / shed
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* 2.6m ceilings
Perfectly located amongst the verdant local parks and reserves of residential Dernancourt. The River Torres Linear Park 100m away at the end of the street, a great place for your daily relaxation and exercise. Dernancourt Primary School is just around the corner, with other local schools at your disposal including Paradise Primary, Charles Campbell College, St Paul's College, Windsor Gardens Secondary College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains. The Obhan Busway will provide access to the city and there is public transport a short distance away on Brookvale & Lyons Roads. Newton and Gilles Plains will provide quality shopping for your daily needs and Tea Tree Plaza will provide a world class shopping experience for your specialty needs.
If you are in the market for a home that will cater for your growing family then be sure to inspect this one.
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 600sqm (approx)
Frontage | 22.6 meters (approx)
House | 212sqm (approx)
Built | 1965
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC