House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Dernancourt
Perfect for the Modern FamilyProperty ID 1564201Sleek rendered walls and modern woodgrain features create an impressive frontage to this recently constructed courtyard home. Exposed aggregate driveway and paths set the home in a contemporary scene, highlighting the quality build and amplifying an impressive street presence.
The home offers 4 bedrooms and 4 areas across a modern floorplan design that provides both open plan and private zones, perfect for today's busy lifestyles. A tiled entrance hall with formal lounge adjacent is enhanced by quality down lighting and cornices, introducing a high standard of living that flows through to the main body of the home. A separate tiled study is adjacent, completing a great formal reception area or a great home office setup.
A fantastic chef's kitchen the casual living areas through to outdoor living beyond, offering a full view to the cook. A bulkhead ceiling highlights modern cabinetry and a sensational glass splashback combining with stainless steel appliances, large walk-in pantry, sink with mixer tap and a breakfast bar to make a great cooking zone. Separate dining and areas flow in an open plan design including a modern gas fireplace, feature wall and sliding glass door to the outdoor living area.
Entertain family and friends outdoors in style this summer and all year round in this fantastic outdoor entertaining area. Down lighting and a ceiling fan will create the climate and atmosphere, enhancing the fully plumbed outdoor kitchen with space for fridge and barbeque. Open the roller door to the double garage to extend this space for large functions. A generous central courtyard adjacent is fully paved, with a rear lawned area providing space for children to play.
A clever design has the bedrooms in a separate wing. The master bedroom offers a walk-in robe and a sleek ensuite bathroom. This luxurious parent's zone also has sliding glass doors opening directly to the central courtyard. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all have built-in robes and all bedroom offer quality floating floors. A great 3 way bathroom caters for both residents and guests, boasting free standing bath, sleek tiling and contemporary fittings.
Features at a glance:
* 4 bedroom family home of recent construction
* Bedroom 1 with ensuite, walk-in robe and direct access to central courtyard
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Multiple open plan and private living areas
* Formal lounge and study / home office
* Open plan kitchen / living and dining
* Kitchen with modern cabinetry, glass splashback, stainless steel appliances, large walk-in pantry, 5 burner stove, wide oven, sink with mixer tap and a breakfast bar
* Living and dining with direct access to alfresco entertaining
* Living with gas fireplace and feature wall
* Outdoor entertaining with downlights, ceiling fan and built-in kitchen
* Paved central courtyard and rear lawned yard
* Feature cornices, tiles and down lights through main living areas
* Double garage with auto panel lift doors plus rear access roller door
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with touch screen zone control
* Instant gas hot water service
* Rain water tank
* Ready to move in and enjoy
Peacefully located on a valuable corner allotment with local shops at your doorstep. Dernancourt Shopping Centre and major public transport routes are literally a casual walk to North East Road (approx. 70 metres away), so no more car park hassles when doing the weekly shopping, or choose to shop at Centro Newton Shopping Centre, only a short drive away. Local schools include Dernancourt Primary and Windsor Gardens Secondary College with Paradise Primary, Charles Campbell College and Athelstone Primary School all within the local area. Balmoral Reserve is also a short walk away for your exercise and recreational pursuits, with the River Torrens Linear Park and its walking & riding tracks also available.
A quality built home perfect for the larger family and those who like to entertain. Your inspection is essential!