House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Dernancourt
**Sold** Elite Quality LifestyleProperty ID 1529439Built in 2012 by renowned builders, Beechwood Homes this contemporary designed residence offers an elite quality of life, luxuriously appointed over two spacious levels, catering for the lifestyle of today's modern family.
A stunning faade with a combination of render, timber, brick and metal offers an impressive street appeal, complimented by its landscaped grounds. We enter the home to a bright light filled gallery style entrance hall where quality 600 x 600mm porcelain tiles flow from and throughout the ground floor.
The home offers 5 ground floor living areas and an upstairs retreat. The formal lounge is the first of these, adjacent the entrance hall, a great place to receive guests. A gas log fire will provide warmth and a welcoming atmosphere combining with a pendant light and the stairwell to the upper level. A large study / home office is adjacent, perfect for those who work from home or require a home work zone. Double cavity sliding doors provide the ability to close off this room should the need arise. A guest powder room complete with vanity basin is close by providing both guest and resident facilities.
A stunning kitchen with a plethora of cupboard space overlooks a large casual dining room and the family room beyond. Diamond Gloss laminex cabinetry with soft close drawers combine with stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting, base lit splashbacks, a large pantry, 750mm cooktop, Electrolux pyrolytic oven and a spacious breakfast bar to create a boastful cooking and entertaining environment. The meals area adjacent is a bright and light space that flows across to the casual living zone. This large area is the perfect place to unwind with the family, or to relax on the couch. Dual stacker sliding doors open to the outdoor living portico, an area to entertain family and friends in the moderate months. Cook up a barbeque with the gas mains connected direct to the portico. LED downlights and a ceiling fan add to the comfort.
A manicured rear yard offers several fruit trees including Mandarin, Orange, Lime and Lemon plus a generous lawned area giving the kids a place to play. A double garage with dual automatic panel lift doors completes the ground floor. Pedestrian access doors to the rear yard and internally to the home are a bonus plus the large storage cupboard offers great storage space.
Upstairs combines 3 bedrooms, a generous main bathroom, separate toilet and vanity plus an open lounge. The master bedroom is a resort style suite offering wall to wall built-in robes, chandelier and down lighting, a spacious ensuite bathroom with dual vanity and a huge mirror plus a private balcony with expansive views from Mt Lofty across the ranges to The Gorge. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes and are of double proportion. A cleverly designed main bathroom area offers an open vanity, separate toilet and a bathroom with separate bath and shower, and a clever laundry chute will make cleaning up a breeze.
An extensive features list includes:
* 2012 built by Beechwood Homes
* 3 bedrooms and 5 living areas
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, built-in robe and private balcony
* Balcony with views from Mt Lofty across the ranges to The Gorge
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Large upstairs lounge / playroom
* 1200mm wide stairwell with storage under
* Gallery style entrance hall with abounding natural light
* 600 x 600mm porcelain tiles throughout the ground floor living areas
* Formal lounge with gas heater
* Large study / home office with dual sliding doors
* Guest powder room with vanity basin
* Laundry with external access and clothes chute from upstairs
* Kitchen with Diamond Gloss laminex cabinetry with soft close drawers combine with stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting, base lit splashbacks, a large pantry, 750mm cooktop, Electrolux pyrolytic oven and a spacious breakfast bar
* Spacious casual dining area with large picture windows
* Family room with sliding stacker doors to outdoor living
* Outdoor living portico with ceiling fan and mains gas point
* Fully landscaped backyard with lawned area, Mandarin, Orange, Lime and Lemon trees
* Double garage with dual auto panel lift doors, storage cupboard and internal plus external pedestrian doors
* Room to park 2 vehicles off street in the driveway
* 16 North facing solar panels
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Located in the heart of Dernancourt in a quiet family friendly street amongst other quality homes and within easy reach of desirable amenities. The River Torrens Linear Park is only a short walk away. Local schools at your disposal including Dernancourt Primary School, Paradise Primary, Charles Campbell College, St Paul's College, Windsor Gardens Secondary College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains. The O-Bahn Busway will provide to the city via public transport. Newton and Gilles Plains Shopping Centres will provide quality shopping, with Tea Tree Plaza close by for your specialty shop...