House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Denial Bay
Owner Heading Interstate & Wants a Sale!Property ID 1431366Neat & tidy this home is situated in the picturesque coastal town of Denial Bay. 8 Peake Terrace would make a great downsizer or first home or it is a Perfect holiday home set up as it fully furnished ready for your to fly or drive in for your relaxing holiday. Worthy of a look call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 to book an inspection you won't be disappointed!
- Neat & spacious 2 bedroom home
- Open plan living & dining room
- Large split system & gas heater for year round comfort
- Raked ceilings provide a lovely open space
- Great working kitchen with gas cook top & large pantry
- Master bedroom offers a walk-in robe which could be converted into ensuite
- 3 way bathroom offers separate powder room & W/C
- Separate laundry with external access
- Awesome covered & built-in deck/sunroom with water view
- Room to add on if required in the future
- 2 large rain water tanks & mains water
- Low maintenance yard & gardens
- Plenty of parking for cars, boats & trailers
- Double garage with concrete floor plus double carport for the toys
- 4.2KW, 20 panel solar system for low or no power bills
- Lovely elevated street in quiet & peaceful location
- Enjoy sunrises over the water & sunsets directly behind you in the untouched bush land
- Walk to beaches, jetty & playground
- Perfect location for avid fisherman/woman with blue swimmers, fish & squid abound off the jetty
- Launch boat off the beach for a nice day trip
- Grab some pristine, fresh oysters off the local growers daily
- 3 phase power upgrade available (great for tradies)
- Fully furnished so you can move straight in!
- School bus stop, just a stroll away
- Only 10 minute drive to all amenities in Ceduna
- Owner is reluctantly relocating so jump on it!
Denial Bay is still a little hidden gem of a township located on the stunning Eyre Peninsula coast only 10 minutes drive from Ceduna. Denial Bay offers a peaceful and quiet lifestyle surrounded by the ocean, natural bushland and farmland. The Jetty is a popular spot for locals and tourists to try their luck for blue swimmer crabs, squid and fish and you can launch your boat from the beach! Bring your kayak as the calm waters and little alcove beaches offer plenty to explore! There are also walking trails, a playground and half tennis court making it the perfect family friendly locale.
Don't delay, why not grab this bargain with both hands and start relaxing and living a nice quiet lifestyle here at 8 Peake Terrace Denial Bay. To take a look call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001.
Year Built: 2004
Council Rates: $1,263.55 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 1010sqm (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: R Residential /19 Denial Bay
Rental Estimate: $240-$270 per week