Residential Property for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Davoren Park
Beautifully Renovated Maisonette with Bay WindowsProperty ID 237911This well maintained and presented property offers more than the average maisonette and is one of the best presented in the Davoren Park area. The home was built in 1962 with a gorgeous Blue Stone frontage and sits on a great size allotment of 486sqm.
Long term tenants of 7 years which would love to stay on and are currently paying a rental amount of $220 per week.
- Immaculately presented and maintained throughout
- Three good size bedrooms, all carpeted, the master offers a bay window to the front
- The lounge consists of a beautiful bay window as well plus there is floating floorboards in the main living areas
- The well designed updated kitchen/dining, will be a pleasure to cook & entertain within with a bonus gas stove,range hood and lots of cupboard and bench space
- The updated bathroom is refreshing including a good size vanity, plus a separate toilet
- There is reverse cycle split system in the lounge area for all year round comfort
- The laundry has been updated as well and is roomy
- Single carport with roller door
- Secure separate gates behind the carport
- Well maintained yards by the tenants
Close to all amenities, buses, schools, shops, parks etc. Don't wait! Come and view this pristine home and put in your offer today before you miss out on this absolute gem.
Call Tony Colosi 0410 106 099 now to inspect! --All Offers Presented--
Ray White Elizabeth: the number one Real Estate Agents / Sale Agents and Property Management in South Australia.
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Gawler, Hillbank, Munno Para, One Tree Hill, Parafield, Para Hills, Paralowie, Salisbury, Smithfield.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.