House for Sale
- About this property
3 Bedrooms & Room to MoveProperty ID 1936558Perfectly sited on a quiet tree lined street with a large fully landscaped rectangular
760sqm allotment with a 20.7m frontage. Providing a desirable location for your family to rest, relax, grow and play, this 3 bedroom conventional home offers a unique opportunity for first home buyers to enter the market or investors to secure a potential positive growth acquisition for their real estate portfolio.
Polished timber floors and a recently painted, neutral interior flow throughout the home, offering bright and welcoming living spaces across a 3 bedroom design. A large L shaped living / dining room provides a generous everyday area with ceiling fan, air conditioner and heater available to moderate the temperature.
A stylish upgraded kitchen is adjacent where a mixture of original and modern crisp white cabinetry boasts contemporary handles and upgraded timber benchtops. A generous pantry cupboard, double sink and upgraded stove offer modern amenities.
All 3 bedrooms boast polished timber floors. Bedroom 1 has a built-in robe. Bedroom 2 offers double bed capability while bedrooms 1 & 3 both have ceiling fans. Recently upgraded wet areas include bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate toilet and laundry with external access.
A semi enclosed verandah plus another full width verandah offer generous outdoor entertaining spaces, overlooking a large rear yard with sweeping lawns, established trees and garden areas plus a barbeque and patio area.
A single drive through carport with automatic roller door provides secure parking for one vehicle while allowing access to an oversize garage / workshop where another car can be safely garaged. A handy tool shed allows for extra garden storage to complete the outbuildings.
* 3 bedroom conventional home on large allotment
* Great first home or potential positive growth investment
* Polished timber floors and freshly painted neutral tones throughout
* L-shaped living / dining with air conditioner, ceiling fan and heater
* Bright kitchen with generous pantry cupboard, double sink, upgraded stove, timber benchtops and contemporary handles
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
* Bedroom 2 of double bed capability
* Bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
* Recently upgraded bathroom, toilet and laundry
* Semi enclosed verandah area plus full width verandah
* Large rear yard with sweeping lawns, established trees plus gardens areas and barbeque patio
* Single carport with automatic roller door
* Oversize single garage with workshop area
* Handy tool shed for garden storage
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Solar hot water service
* Security screens and deadlocked windows
* Rain water tank
Ideally located just a short walk to Stebonheath Park providing an excellent natural environment for your daily health and exercise. Daveron Park, John Hardy Reserve & North Lakes Golf Course are also in the local area. Quality schools include Andrews Farm Community Pre School, great for the younger family, with Swallowcliffe P-7, St Columbia College, John Hartley School and Mark Oliphant College all in the local area with Daveron Park Kindergarten and Garden College just around the corner. The Fields Shopping Centre will cater for your everyday requirements with Playford Alive and Munno Para Shopping Centres a short drive away.
Be quick to view, many will be keen on this one!
Council | Playford
Zone | Suburban Neighbourhood
Land | 760sqm
House | 201sqm
Built | 1965
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC