House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Davoren Park
Prepare to be Amazed!Property ID 161715048a Bristol Crescent is situated in a newly devolved area of Davoren Park in a vibrant comfortable street for you and your family.
The house is built in 2008, is sitting on a great sized allotment of 339sqm and is absolutely stunning with features that will knock your socks off. There is ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout the home, as well as two reverse cycle wall mounted air conditioning's; one in the master bedroom and one in the open plan family and dining room. You will also find all three bedrooms have ceiling fans as well as a fourth fan in the huge open plan living and dining room. Climate control won't be an issue for those within this home.
Roller Shutters on almost every window round the property and external Blinds on the bay windows you'll feel safe and secure while also blocking out the heat on hot summer day's
Two of the very spacious bedrooms come with built-in robes, while the master has a beautiful bay window, walk-in robe and access to the two way bathroom. The open plan kitchen has brand new tiles that complement the modern design. The kitchen also includes a gas stove top, electric oven, pura tap, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar that overlooks the beautiful dining and lounge areas.
Outside you will find the beautifully manicured back garden, great for entertaining kids or guests. There is also an undercover alfresco dining area with caf blinds that keep the elements at bay; it's a slice of paradise.
Properties Features Include:
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• The master offers a bay window to the front, walk-in robe and a two-way bathroom for your convenience
• Bed 2 & 3 both have built-in robes
• Newly finished Master Chef Kitchen
• Single garage UMR with roller door and internal access
• Gas hot water service
• 3.5kw solar panels on the roof to reduce those electricity bills
• Ducted evaporative air conditionings
• 2 x wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning's
• Ceiling fans in all living areas
• Fantastic gabled pergola all along the rear for the entertainers
• Roller Shutters on almost all windows around the property with 3X external blinds on the front bay window.
• 2 x tool sheds for your storage needs superbly placed
• Show room, quality manicured rear garden beds and step up to the lush green lawns
For added convenience close by there's the Gawler line Train Station that runs all the way to the Adelaide CBD, bus stops around every corner, schools in abundance and shops like the Munno Para Shopping Centre and the Elizabeth Shopping Centre close by; it's most conveniently situated property you won't want to miss this chance!
Morgan Emmerson 0407 181 184
Ray White Elizabeth: the number one Real Estate Agents / Sale Agents and Property Management in South Australia.
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Gawler, Hillbank, Munno Para, One Tree Hill, Parafield, Para Hills, Paralowie, Salisbury, Smithfield, Smithfield Plains.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.