House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Davoren Park
A Must See! At a Great Price!Property ID 1550947Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
This neat and tidy 3 bedroom rendered villa has a lot to offer to the investors or the first home buyers. This home was built in 2003 and sits on a great size allotment of 480sqm.
The fantastic features inside are:
- 3 spacious bedrooms with a walk-in robe to the master and access to a 2-way bathroom
- Separate entrance
- Open plan living of the lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Well appointed kitchen with gas stove top and electric oven
- Gas HWS
- Sliding door from the lounge are to the outside verandah area; providing easy access for the entertainers
- Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling for all year round comforts
- Plus this home has a lot more to offer any buyer
- Single garage under the main roof with dual access to the rear
- Tool shed
- Water tank
- Great size verandah at the side of the home for the entertainers
- Great size yard for the kids and animals to enjoy
- There is room for 2 plus cars behind the front gates
Currently tenanted at $270 per week until October 2016 for investors. Close to all facilities.
Call Donna Hewish 0423 271 413
Ray White Elizabeth: the number one Real Estate Agents / Sale Agents and Property Management in South Australia.
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Gawler, Hillbank, Munno Para, One Tree Hill, Parafield, Para Hills, Paralowie, Salisbury, Smithfield.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.