House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Davoren Park
"Nothing to do but Move in and Enjoy" Calling All First Home Owners & Investors!Property ID 1437890Call Agent to View by appointments only!
Its a pleasure to present this pristine property which offers a lot more for your $'s than the average home in this new modern section of Davoren Park. The home was built in 2006 and sits on a great size corner allotment of 445sqm.
Ideal property for the first home buyers or if you are looking to downsize, this property is for YOU, with nothing to do but move in and enjoy as all the hard work has been done here.
Currently tenanted on a periodical tenancy with a rental return of $275.00 per week.
- Immaculately presented and maintained throughout including the comfortable home-y vibe it contains.
- Three good size bedrooms with the master offering a beautiful bay window to the front and as you go through the walk-in robe(both sides of the walk way) you will reach the spacious ensuite for your convenience, bed 2 & 3 have mirrored built-in robes
- The entrance/hallway are wider than the average home.
- The open plan living consists of the well appointed kitchen with a gas stove top, electric under bench oven, beautiful range hood plus a walk-in pantry & breakfast bar which overlooks the delightful dining and lounge area
- Two bathrooms and 2 x toilets within this home
- A large reverse cycle split systems in the lounge area for all year round comforts
- The laundry is of a good size with access to the rear via a sliding door
- 2kw solar panels on the roof to reduce those electricity bills
- Solar hot water system
- Double garage UMR with 1 electric and 1 manual roller door with an access manual roller door to the rear in which you will find another gabled carport for a 3rd car or motorbike etc or you can use for a 2nd entertaining area
- Roller shutters are at the front of the home
- Fantastic 2 x gabled verandah all along the rear and side of the home, fully paved with 2 x ceiling fans plus wind up roller blinds on all 3 sides of the rear verandah, for the entertainers/children's outdoor play area with total enjoyment all year round with modern comfort.
- Great size water tank at the side of the property for the gardeners out there
- Beautifully maintained front & rear yards/garden beds
- There is still plenty of room in the yard for your children or pets
- Plus there is a lot more to offer, just come down and view this home at a open inspection or give me a call to arrange a private viewing any time and feel the comfortable/home-y vibe this home offers.
This is a bargain as you cannot build for the same price which includes all the extras this home provides.
Currently tenanted with great tenants on a periodical tenancy with a rent return of $275.00 per week.
Close to all amenities, buses, schools, shops, parks etc. Don't wait! Come and view this gorgeous home and put in your offer today before you miss out on this absolute gem with nothing to do but move straight in and enjoy!
Call Donna Hewish 0423 271 413 --ALL OFFERS PRESENTED--
Ray White Elizabeth: the number one Real Estate Agents / Sale Agents and Property Management in South Australia.
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Gawler, Hillbank, Munno Para, One Tree Hill, Parafield, Para Hills, Paralowie, Salisbury, Smithfield.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.