House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Craigmore
Sold by Garry from Ray White ElizabethProperty ID 1524979BE PREPARED TO SEE WHAT TRUE VALUE FOR MONEY THIS AMAZING FAMILY HOME HAS TO OFFER.
In what can only be described as one of Craigmore's finest addresses and offering everything you could possibly wish for this home has the lot!
Internal features include:
- Updated kitchen with as new appliances
- Walk-in pantry
- 9ft ceilings
- Four generous bedrooms
- Ensuite + large walk-in robe to master
- Built-ins galore
- Fresh paint throughout (neutral)
- Large, separate lounge/dining (with views)
- Grand size rumpus room (theatre room)
- Spacious meals area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (zoned)
- Ducted vacuum system
- Fully insulated including internal walls
External features you will love include...
- Salt chlorinated in-ground pool (compliant pool fencing)
- Enormous entertaining verandah with lighting
- Lawn area
- Good size shed
- Outside home office/studio with a/c (can be removed)
- BBQ area with exhaust fan
- Plenty of pattern pave concrete
- Easy maintenance gardens
- Extremely quiet location
- 2003 built
Do yourself a favour and call me now to come and see this remarkable and extremely well kept family home and I am sure you will agree what outstanding value for money it is. Call Garry on 0414 718 821 for your viewing options or see me at the next open.
Ray White Elizabeth: the number one Real Estate Agents / Sale Agents and Property Management in South Australia.
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Gawler, Hillbank, Munno Para, One Tree Hill, Parafield, Para Hills, Paralowie, Salisbury, Smithfield, Smithfield Plains.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.