- About this property
- Explore Clearview
Large 4 Bedroom Family Home with 2 Living AreasProperty ID 1569774*** To arrange a private viewing, please contact Denise Bateman on 0437541133 ***
Quietly located near transport and local shops in the heart of Clearview, this sandstone fronted home offers 3 or 4 bedrooms, kitchen / dining and family room, plus a separate family room in the rear of the home.
Bedrooms are light and spacious. Bedroom 3 has a walk through to bedroom 4 / study. A large family room at the rear of the home is a great second living area.
The outdoor consists of a huge traditional sized backyard (the rear partitioned yard will not be part of the tenants lease) with a good size work shop / shed and mature trees. A drive through carport with auto roller door gives secure car parking for one car, plus there is room for 1 more vehicle to park off street.
* Sandstone fronted, solid brick home
* Bedrooms of good size
* Large light filled lounge
* Spacious dining area
* Large kitchen
* Light filled family room with floating floor
* Second family room at the rear of the home
* Undercover patio area
* Security roller shutters to all street facing windows
* Large shed
* Single carport width ways with automatic roller door (2-3 cars lengthways)
* Off street parking for one other vehicle
* Ducted evapoartive air conditioning to the main body of the home
* Close to transport and local shops
Perfectly located on a tree lined street amongst a mixture of homes from the era and newer developments. Public transport is as close as Hampstead Road. Northfield Primary is within walking distance and St Gabriel's School is nearby, along with Enfield Primary, Cedar College and Heritage College. Choose to shop at Enfield Plaza or Northgate Plaza, both quality shopping centres, both within easy reach.
** Please note that one rear section of the shed and yard are not for tenants use**